Register / Login
The world is on sale.
Canada's Rocky Mountaineer.
USA & Canada Tours with Globus
Live the Good Life in Las Vegas & Hawai`i
Jump Into Vanuatu.
Rarotonga on sale.
Gold Coast stay longer for less.
Boxing Day Test at the MCG!
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
12 day/11 night self drive
From charming harbour towns famous for the birth of American liberty and infamous for witch trials, to beloved New England holiday islands and a fjord on the Atlantic, this trip explores some of the best of America’s early history.
• Walk the Historic Freedom Trail in Boston
• Enjoy fresh New England seafood
• Drive to summit of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park
• Hike to the base of the falls at Flume Gorge
• Drive to summit of Mount Washington (fees apply)
• Taste authentic maple syrup
• Shop at designer outlets in Manchester, VT
• See some of the famous covered bridges when driving through Vermont
• Relive the past at Sturbridge Village (optional)
• Visit the mansions of Newport (optional)
• Stroll along the beaches of Cape Cod
Days 1-2: Boston
Day 3: Boston – Salem – Portsmouth – Kennebunkport (150 km)
Day 4: Kennebunkport – Wiscasset – Bar Harbor (340 km)
Day 5: Bar Harbor – Acadia National Park – Bar Harbor (564 km)
Day 6: Bar Harbor – White Mountains (370 km)
Day 7: White Mountains – Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom – Stowe (200 km)
Day 8: Stowe – Green Mountains – The Berkshires (260 km)
Day 9: The Berkshires – Lenox – Newport (290 km)
Day 10: Newport – Cape Cod (160 km)
Day 11: Cape Cod
Day 12: Cape Cod – Boston (130 km)
Contact your local House of Travel for further information on the best travel dates and prices to match your holiday.
> More USA deals
> More about New England
HOT privacy statement