Register / Login
Come & Play in the Gold Coast!
NZ Winter Escapes
Winter Wonderland - Canterbury & the West Coast
Experience Vivid Sydney!
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 02 July 21 by 4pm
4 nights, train journey & car hire from
per person share twinSAVE UP TO 20%
✔ TranzAlpine one-way train journey Christchurch to Greymouth
✔ 4 Days car hire in a Toyota Corolla (or similar) pick up Greymouth, drop off Christchurch Airport
✔ 1 night accommodation at Ramada Suites Christchurch in a Studio
✔ 1 night accommodation at Bella Vista Hokitika in a Standard Queen Room with continental breakfast and FREE upgrade to a Superior Studio + 15% off evening dining voucher for Pioneer Hotel
✔ 1 night accommodation at Punakaiki Resort in a Standard Sea View room
✔ 1 night accommodation at Bella Vista Westport in a Superior Studio with continental breakfast
Ask us about flights
Add on Christchurch Tram, West Coast Treetop Walk & Charlestown Glowworm Cave Tour for $188 per person
5 day Christchurch & West Coast holiday
From $559 per person share twin - save $143 per person
Travel: 05-19 Aug & 02-30 Sep 21
From $635 per person share twin - save $187 per person
Travel: 01-15 Oct 21
TranzAlpine Train departs on Thurs & Fri only
DAY 1 – CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive into Christchurch and check in to your accommodation at Ramada Suites. Explore central Christchurch filled with boutique laneways, fresh hospitality and hidden gems. Dine with a difference on the Tramway Restaurant or one of the fantastic restaurants on offer.
DAY 2 – TAKE THE TRANZALPINE TRAIN TO THE WEST COAST
Board the TransAlpine train to Greymouth. The TranzAlpine is one of the world’s great train journeys covering 223 kilometres and a South Island Must Do! The scenery is spectacular. On arrival into Greymouth, collect your rental car. Spend the afternoon in Greymouth exploring Hopaholics Brewery, Nimmo Gallery and Sevenpenny. Then head to Hokitika for the night.
DAY 3 – HOKITIA TO PUNAKAIKI
This morning visit beautiful Hokitika Gorge, take a walk in the treetops of stunning native bush at the West Coast Treetop Walk and explore the many pounamu galleries. Overnight in Punakaiki.
DAY 4 – PUNAKAIKI TO WESTPORT
Stop for the short walk and photo opportunities at iconic Punakaiki Pancake Rocks. Then the Charleston Glowworm Cave Tour, an amazing wilderness eco-tour through beautiful rain forest and the Nile River Cave System deep in the Papamoa National Park. For a more adventurous option experience this on a black water rafting adventure. Overnight in Westport.
DAY 5 – WESTPORT TO CHRISTCHURCH
Enjoy the scenic drive to Christchurch via inland Hanmer Springs where you could stop off at the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa for a quick soak and late lunch.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 02 July by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• TranzAlpine Train departs on Thurs & Fri only.
• Free upgrades on accommodation are subject to availability at time of booking.
• Car hire is with Thrifty Rental Cars and subject to an excess on collection of the vehicle. Pick ups 26 Jun-26 July are with Budget.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ215DUTWC or for travel 26 Jun-26 Jul ANZ215DUTWCMC
HOT Code: CMPCNZ0621