Register / Login
UK & Europe
Kia Orana Cook Islands!
NZ Family Breaks
NZ Fly & Stay
NZ Short Breaks
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Aug 20
3 nights, Weta Workshop Tour & Wildlife Sanctuary Tour from
per person family share, based on 2 adults & 2 kids 0-12 yrsAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Distinction Wellington, Century City Hotel
✔ Daily breakfast
✔ Weta Workshop There & Back Again Full Experience Tour (Weta & Thunderbirds)
✔ 2 Hour Private Guided Zealandia Karori Wildlife Sanctuary Tour
Ask us about flights
Distinction Wellington, Century City Hotel in a Two Bedroom Suite:
From $379 per person family share (based on 2 adults and 2 children ages 0-12 yrs)
Travel: 04 Jul 20 - 31 Mar 21
(Family Share is based on 2 Adults and 2 Children from 0-12 yrs, using existing bedding)
Blackout periods may apply.
Experience this exclusive behind-the-scenes opportunity to visit Thunderbirds Are Go. Join your talented guide on an interactive adventure through the latest world handcrafted by Weta Workshop. You will be guided through the many miniature sets built for the recently released 2015 Thunderbirds Are Go television series created in association with ITV Studios and Pukeko Pictures.
Visitors will experience a vast collection of miniatures, both large and small, and be able to witness artists creating original set pieces. Your guide will also highlight the methods used to bring the world of Thunderbirds to life on screen.
PRIVATE GUIDED ZEALANDIA KARORI WILDLIFE SANCTUARY TOUR
ZEALANDIA is an award winning wildlife sanctuary located about 5 minutes drive from central Wellington. With over 225 hectares of regenerating native forest and 40 species of birds, ZEALANDIA is a unique, world-first eco-attraction, providing an excellent opportunity to experience New Zealands natural environment.
There are no cages; the wildlife is in its natural environment. Little spotted kiwi, kaka, tuatara, saddleback, stitch bird, bell bird, pateke, weta, giant weta, North Island robin, Native wood pigeon, whitehead, tui, fantail and scaup are just some of the residents
Located in the heart of Wellington City, on the doorstep of key Wellington attractions, Distinction Wellington Hotel is only a few minutes' walk from the shopping and restaurants of Courtney Place and Cuba Street, and only ten minutes' walk from Te Papa Museum and the waterfront.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on family share, 2 Adults and 2 Children (0-12 years) and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 Aug 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ203NWLGV
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement