Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Do something NEWin the New Year
P&O Splash Out Sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until sold out
3 nights & Weta Workshop Tour from
per person family share, based on 2 adults & 2 kids (0-12 yrs)Ask about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation
✔ Weta Workshop There & Back Again Full Experience Tour
Ask us about flights
Rydges Wellington in a Superior Room
From $299 per person family share
Travel: 01 Feb-19 Mar & 22-31 Mar 21
From $259 per person family share
Travel: 01-30 Apr 21
Distinction Wellington Century City Hotel in a Two Bedroom Suite with express continental breakfast
From $299 per person family share
Travel: 01 Feb-31 Mar 21
(Family Share is based on 2 Adults and 2 Children from 4-12 yrs, using existing bedding)
Experience this exclusive behind-the-scenes opportunity to visit Thunderbirds Are Go. Join your talented guide on an interactive adventure through the latest world handcrafted by Weta Workshop. You will be guided through the many miniature sets built for the recently released 2015 Thunderbirds Are Go television series created in association with ITV Studios and Pukeko Pictures.
Visitors will experience a vast collection of miniatures, both large and small, and be able to witness artists creating original set pieces. Your guide will also highlight the methods used to bring the world of Thunderbirds to life on screen.
Rydges Wellington is centrally located on downtown Featherston Street with a unique combination of harbour and city outlooks. The hotel is within walking distance of Lambton Quay, Westpac Stadium, Queens Wharf, and Wellington Railway Station, making it ideally positioned in the heart of the capital.
DISTINCTION WELLINGTON CENTRY CITY HOTEL
Located on the doorstep of key city attractions; only a few minutes' walk from the shopping and restaurants of Courtney Place and Cuba Street, and 10 minutes' walk from Te Papa Museum and the beautiful Waterfront.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on family share, 2 Adults and 2 Children (0-12 years) and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until sold out.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Clients are to make their own way to Zealandia or we can add on transfers ex Wellington for an additional cost.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: Rydges ANZ213NWLGVFRYD / Distinction ANZ213NWLGVF
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20