Register / Login
Treat Yourself to South Australia
Last Minute Deals
Gold Coast on Sale
Cook Islands on sale
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 22 by 4pm
3 nights & activities from
per person share twinAsk about flights & rental car
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Sea Spray Suites in a One Bedroom Deluxe Suite
✔ Hole in the Rock Cruise
✔ Cape Reinga Day Tour with lunch
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $569 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Oct-19 Dec 21
From $749 per person share twin
Travel:20-23 Dec 21 & 12 Jan-31 Mar 22
From $887 per person share twin
Travel:24 Dec 21-11 Jan 22
Experience Cape Reinga on a Half Day Fly/Drive Tour - swap the Cape Reinga Day Tour for this incredible New Zealand must do for an additional $380 per person
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AT BAY OF ISLANDS
Arrive at Bay of Islands today. Check into your accommodation for the next few nights stay.
DAY 2 - HOLE IN THE ROCK CRUISE
This is the most popular dolphin watching cruise in the Bay of Islands, and for good reason! Board your cruise in Paihia and take in the stunning views as we glide out through the islands and along the Rakaumangamanga Peninsula to Cape Brett, where a historic lighthouse keeps watch over and Piercy Island/Motukōkako, or as it is popularly known the ‘Hole in the Rock’. This landmark is a stunning sight, and in good conditions you will pass right through! During your cruise, you will have the chance to see marine wildlife like dolphins and a variety of bird species. And make sure you are ready to take plenty of photos as you approach the Hole in the Rock!
Drive along the shores of Ninety Mile Beach as the waves crash beside the custom-built coach. Feel the sand between your toes as you help your driver guide dig for shellfish (conditions permitting). Your off-road journey continues up Te Paki Stream, stopping at the massive sand dunes where you can experience the thrills and spills of sand surfing. Clambering up and surfing down the dunes (if you dare!) is sure to get your heart pumping.
Visit the Puketi Kauri Forest and get up close to ancient and majestic giant kauri trees and native bush. Stroll along an elevated walkway as these graceful giants surround you and learn about conservation efforts to preserve the forest today.
Visit Cape Reinga and hear the stories of this significant site where, according to Māori legend, spirits depart on their journey home to Hawaiki. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views, visit the iconic lighthouse, and see the point where the Tasman Sea and the mighty Pacific Ocean come crashing together.
Your journey home will be equally enjoyable as your tour guide's combination of local insight, extensive historical knowledge and fantastic sense of humour create an unforgettable adventure.
DAY 4 - DEPART PAIHIA
Check out of your accommodation and depart the Bay of Islands today.
Sea Spray Suites in Paihia is located on the famous Te Ti Beach, halfway between the town centre and historic Waitangi, and only a three-hour drive north of Auckland. With the beach directly across the road, exploring Paihia's beautiful waters and wildlife is as easy as stepping out the door. For guests interested in experiencing and exploring New Zealand's heritage, the Waitangi Treaty House is only 1km from the hotel.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 Mar 22 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cape Reinga Fly/Drive Tour subject to weather and minimum 2 people.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ214DSIBOI
HOT Code: CMPTNZ0121