Register / Login
UK & Europe
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Stay & Cruise Queenstown
City, Pools and Whalesfor families
TranzAlpine & West Coast
Stars, Lakes & Mountains
Summer in the Bay of Islands
Relax & Wine Down
Stonefly Lodge Luxury
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 16 Oct 20 by 4pm
4 nights & Thermal Pools & Spa entry from
per person share twin
✔ 1 night accommodation at The Est@blishment, Christchurch in a Guest Suite including Evening canapes and drinks and continental breakfast daily
✔ 1 night accommodation at Braemar Lodge & Spa, Hanmer Springs in a Superior Suite
✔ 30 min Private Pool & Sauna & Entry to pools at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa
✔ 1 night accommodation at Kahutara Pure Pod Kaikoura including Dinner and Breakfast provisions
✔ 1 night accommodation at The Fairways Ocean Ridge, Kaikoura in a One Bedroom Apartment
Ask us about flights
Add on: Swim with the dolphins in Kaikoura & Christchurch Tram ticket for $240 per person
5 day Romance in Style
From $990 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Oct-30 Nov 20
Add on a Toyota Corolla Sedan (or similar) rental car from $145 per person additional
From $1011 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Dec 20-31 Mar 21
Add on a Toyota Corolla Sedan (or similar) rental car from $190 per person additional
DAY 1 – CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive into Christchurch. Explore the city centre by Christchurch Tram, cycle through the botanic gardens or cuddle up in a private punt along the River Avon. Enjoy a spot of lunch at the Riverside Market before shopping in the local boutiques. Dine at one of Christchurch’s fine dining options like Twenty Seven Steps, INATI or 5th Street. Stay at The Est@blishment, offering the highest quality boutique luxury experience.
DAY 2 – CHRISTCHURCH TO HANMER SPRINGS
Enjoy lunch and wine tasting on your way to Hanmer Springs, we like Black Estate Wines. Spend a leisurely afternoon soaking in your own private pool at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa. Dine at No.31 Restaurant Bar. Stay at Braemar Lodge & Spa, New Zealand’s premier luxury alpine spa resort.
DAY 3 – HANMER SPRINGS TO KAHUTARA PUREPOD
Start your day with an energising walk up Conical Hill in the Heritage Forest or an easy walk along the Forest Amble. Drive on towards Kaikoura. Spend a romantic night under the stars in a purepod, a unique, off-the-grid experience in a luxurious glass eco-cabin, located in secluded and stunning slices of the beautiful New Zealand Landscape. The Kahutara PurePod, perched high above the Kahutara River with vast views across to the mighty Seaward Kaikõura mountain range, only 20 minutes inland from Kaikõura. The PurePods are solar-powered, operating fully off the grid and are deliberately free of a wi-fi connection. Guests can be assured of tranquillity, and a minimal carbon footprint.
DAY 4 – KAIKOURA
Spend your morning swimming with dolphins, some of nature’s most extraordinary and captivating creatures - and they’re even more amazing close-up! Immerse yourself in their world. Swimming with dolphins is a unique and sought after activity often being described as a life-changing experience; creating the most special and heart-warming memories of any activity.
Have a long lunch at the Pier Hotel. Stay at Fairways Ocean Ridge.
DAY 5 – KAIKOURA TO CHRISTCHURCH
Enjoy a picnic at Gore Bay and visit the Cathedral Cliffs before driving back to Christchurch.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 16 October 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods apply from 24-26 Dec 20, 01 – 02 Jan 21 and 30 Mar – 02 Apr 21.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Car Rental add on is with Ezi Car Rental and is based on a Compact Toyota Corolla or similar and is subject to an excess, please enquire for details.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ205DROMSP2
HOT Code: CMPCH0920
HOT privacy statement