Register / Login
UK & Europe
2021 Great little Kiwi breaks with P&O
Touring New Zealand
Food & Wine
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 4pm on 31 Aug 20
4 nights & Queenstown Superpass from
per person share twinSAVE $240 PER PERSONAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 4 nights’ accommodation at Oaks Club Resort in a Hotel Room
✔ 3 Day Queenstown Superpass valid at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $665 per person share twin -save $240 per person
Travel: 26 Jun - 27 Sep 20. Blackout periods may apply
DAY 1 ARRIVE QUEENSTOWN
Arrive into Queenstown and check into the Oaks Club Resort, then head into town and explore the shops, restaurants, and cafes.
DAY 2-4 AT QUEENSTOWN
Three full days of skiing or snowboarding at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables using the Queenstown SuperPass - the most flexible lift pass in the Southern Lakes, giving you access to ski and ride Queenstown’s closest mountains – Coronet Peak and The Remarkables. Get more choice, more fun and more snow time with your Queenstown Superpass and make the most of your New Zealand holiday!
Choose to use your Superpass in one of following ways:
• Use your Superpass as a full mountain day lift pass (9am-4pm) at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables any day of the 2020 season.
• Exchange a Superpass for a Twilight Pass at Coronet Peak 12.30pm – 9pm, Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays when Night Skiing operates.
• BONUS: If you feel like a road trip, your Queenstown Superpass is also accepted as a Day Lift Pass at Mt Hutt ski area in Canterbury.
DAY 5 DEPART QUEENSTOWN
Check out of your accommodation and say farewell Queenstown.
Oaks Club Resort is an ideal choice for travellers searching for resort hotels in Queenstown offering a luxurious base from which to explore the exciting region. Comfortable Hotel Rooms feature underfloor heating, flat screen TV, tea and coffee facilities.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for travel from 26 June to 27 September 2020. Blackout periods may apply
• Valid for sales until 31 Aug 2020.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ204NRQ
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement