Register / Login
More New Zealand
Round the World Cruise 2023with Princess Cruises.
Stewart Island Escape
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise - Family Package
Canberra District ~ Stay Dreaming
Glowworms and Hobbits Family Holiday
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until sold out
4 nights & activities from
per person share twin
Experience the Flavours and Sounds of Blenheim & Marlborough.
Located in the heart of wine-growing Marlborough, Blenheim is one of the sunniest towns in New Zealand and the perfect place to explore this extraordinary wine region. Marlborough Sounds is a destination made up of four unique sounds, formed by ancient sunken river valleys filled with waters from the Pacific Ocean... simply breathtaking!
✔ 2 nights at Scenic Hotel Marlborough, Blenheim in a Superior room
✔ Half Day Marlborough Wine Tour from Blenheim
✔ Return Water Taxi transfers from Picton Wharf to Furneaux Lodge
✔ 2 nights at Furneaux Lodge, Endeavour Inlet in a Tobias Junior Suite room
Ask us about flights
5 day Relax & Wine Down
From $805 per person share twin
Travel: 11 Jan-31 Mar 21
From $839 per person share twin
Travel: 22 Dec 20-10 Jan 21
What you'll love
HALF DAY WINE TOUR
An afternoon among the vines! You will be collected and taken on a tour through the Marlborough wine region visiting three-four hand-picked wineries. A lunch stop is not included in this tour so we do advise you have something to eat prior to joining us. We offer a complimentary pick-up from your central Picton or central Blenheim accommodation and will return you thereafter.
Looking out over the calm clear waters of Endeavour Inlet, Furneaux Lodge is the first stop on the renowned Queen Charlotte Track. Built in the early 1900s at the foot of its namesake, Mount Furneaux, and surrounded by 2,000 acres of New Zealand native forest, Furneaux Lodge is set on three acres of the flattest and most picturesque scenery in the Marlborough Sounds, which has been unchanged since Captain Cook's first visit to the inlet in 1769.
Part of the beauty of this historic destination is the isolation – no roads lead to Furneaux Lodge. Here, the pace is easy and the atmosphere comfortable and relaxed. Explore the inlet kayaking, swimming, mountain biking and walking, or spend the day fishing, diving and dolphin watching.
SCENIC HOTEL MARLBOROUGH
Located in the heart of sunny Marlborough, with some of New Zealand’s finest wine and food virtually on the doorstep, just minutes’ walk from the town centre. The hotel offers the ultimate in modern comfort and service.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until sold out.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ205DRXWDSUM
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20