Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Queenstown Adventures.Your Way!
Queenstown Flights & 3 Nights from $385pp
The Southern Scenic Route
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Cruise Month on now!
TranzAlpine, Glaciers & Lakes
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until sold out
Exclusive use of the Lodge from
for up to 10 people*Ask about flights & rental car
Built in 1895 for Canterbury pioneer Sir Heaton Rhodes, Otahuna Lodge is one of the best examples of Queen Anne architecture in Australasia and is protected by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust. A member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux network, the Lodge is an exclusive retreat of seven suites with retaining grand architectural features from the nineteenth century such as ornate wood burning fireplaces, carved inglenooks and stained glass windows. Food and wine is an integral part of the experience with a menu celebrating the best of fresh New Zealand produce with an emphasis on seasonal estate grown offerings from its own organic kitchen gardens. Awarded ‘New Zealand Garden of National Significance’ status in 2009, the spectacular 115 year old grounds of thirty acres provide a special sanctuary in which to enjoy this very special property.
✔ Exclusive use of the Lodge for 1 night, for up to 10 people* in 5 Suites or 2 Master Suites
✔ Pre-dinner drinks and canapes
✔ 5-Course Degustation Dinner with Wine Pairing
✔ Continental and Cooked Breakfast
✔ Laundry Services
✔ Wireless Internet
✔ Use of Lodge Equipment and Facilities
Ask us about flights and rental car
* Add up to 6 additional guests (for a maximum of 16 people) at the rate of $500 per additional person per night
Otahuna Lodge - Exclusive Use
From $6495 for 10 people
Travel: 30 Sep-20 Dec 20
For weekend nights (Friday and Saturday) between 1 November and 20 December 2020 a rate of $8495 applies.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $150pp non-refundable deposit plus 15% due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until sold out.
• Valid for travel from 30 September-20 December 20. Blackout periods may apply
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Supplier code: SX
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement