Register / Login
UK & Europe
2021-2022 Viking World Cruise- Selling out fast!
Round the World Cruise 2022with Princess Cruises.
The Best of Canterbury & West Coast
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Oaks Shores, Queenstown ★ ★ ★ ★
Central Otago Vineyard Stay
City, Pools and Whales for families
TranzAlpine & West Coast
Stars, Lakes & Mountains
Hanmer Springs & Kaikoura Getaway
Hawke's Bay Food and Wine
Iconic Luxury Lodges of Fiordland
6 Day Northland Explorer with the family
6 Day Queen Charlotte Track Package
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until sold out
1 night & meals from
per coupleAsk about flights & rental car
Built in 1895 for Canterbury pioneer Sir Heaton Rhodes, Otahuna Lodge is one of the best examples of Queen Anne architecture in Australasia and is protected by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust. A member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux network, the Lodge is an exclusive retreat of seven suites with retaining grand architectural features from the nineteenth century such as ornate wood burning fireplaces, carved inglenooks and stained glass windows. Food and wine is an integral part of the experience with a menu celebrating the best of fresh New Zealand produce with an emphasis on seasonal estate grown offerings from its own organic kitchen gardens. Awarded ‘New Zealand Garden of National Significance’ status in 2009, the spectacular 115 year old grounds of thirty acres provide a special sanctuary in which to enjoy this very special property.
✔ One night accommodation in a Twin/King Suite with complimentary upgrade to a Master Suite at time of booking per availability
✔ Pre-dinner drinks and canapes
✔ 4-Course, Set-Menu Dinner with 1 Bottle of Wine for Two People
✔ Continental and Cooked Breakfast
✔ Wireless Internet
✔ Use of Lodge Equipment and Facilities
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $1195 per couple
Travel: 30 Sep-20 Dec 20
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $150pp non-refundable deposit plus 15% due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until sold out.
• Valid for travel from 30 Sep-20 December 20. Blackout periods may apply
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Complimentary lunch for 2 people excludes wine.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Supplier code: SX
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement