Register / Login
More New Zealand
Amazing City Breaks
DC3 Vintage Air Safari
Orange ~ Stay Dreaming
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 14 Mar 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & activity from
per person share twinFlights are additional
Nestled between harbour and hills, and famous for its vibrant creative culture fuelled by great food, wine, craft beer, coffee and events, Wellington is a cosmopolitan city with an energetic personality. Learn about New Zealand’s unique geological and cultural history at Te Papa or taste your way through local eats while staying in the heart of Wellington’s entertainment precinct.
• Weta Workshop from $68 per person
• Craft Brewery Half Day Tour from $125 per person
• Martinborough Half Day Winery Tour from $140 per person
• Kapiti Island Full Day Tour from $320 per person
> Click here for more Wellington experiences
What you'll love
Introducing Te Papa Tour
Discover New Zealand's rich history and cultures through Te Papa's world-leading exhibitions and treasures. Ideal for visitors with limited time or wanting an introduction to New Zealand's rich history and cultures.
Maori Highlights Tour
Experience the living and breathing taonga (treasures) of te iwi taketake (first peoples of the land). From great journeys across vast oceans to hopeful visions for the 21st century, these taonga speak to historical and contemporary Māori perspectives. For those looking for an introduction to Māori culture, join this tour to hear intimate stories and gain a deeper understanding of New Zealand's indigenous people through your visit.
The hotel is fresh and contemporary in its look, paying homage to the building’s history providing guests with a beautiful mix of history and style. Originally built in 1922 as an iconic Ford vehicle assembly plant it was then repurposed and now stands today transformed into a trendy and modern 9-storey hotel for guests to enjoy. Within close proximity to the waterfront, the hotel features a range of convenient amenities.
> More City Deals on sale
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on 2 people in double bedding. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 14 March 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout dates may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ213NWGOTNZ
HOT Code: CMPTNZ0221