Register / Login
Bay of Islands & Northland
Canterbury & West Coast
Southland & Fiordland
Hawkes Bay & Gisborne
Nelson-Tasman & Marlborough
Queenstown & Otago
Wellington & Wairarapa
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Queenstown Flights & 3 Nights from $385pp
Cycle, Vines & Relax
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Queenstown Adventures. Your Way!
Cruise Month on now!
South Pacific Passage with Holland America
Australia Circumnavigation with Holland America
Top End Explorer with Holland America
Christmas Coastal Voyage with Holland America
Discover New Zealand 2 with Holland America
NZ Discovery 2 with Holland America
NZ Discovery 3 with Holland America
New Zealand at Leisure with Holland America
NZ Discovery with Holland America
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until sold out
3 nights & wine tour from
per person share twin
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Wyndham Garden Hotel Queenstown in a Hotel Room with breakfast daily
✔ Valley of the Vines Lunch tour
Ask us about flights and rental car
3 night Queenstown & wine tour
From $499 per person share twin
Travel: 30 Dec 20-02 Jan 21
What you'll love
VALLEY OF THE VINES LUNCH TOUR
Join us as we transport wine-lovers to Gibbston, also known as the ‘Valley of the Vines’. It’s part of the greater Central Otago wine region and well-known as one of the world’s most scenic vineyard journeys. Discover how the unique flavours of our Central Otago wines are created as you visit three wineries to enjoy over 16 tastings in the world’s southernmost wine region. Immerse your senses in New Zealand’s largest wine cave, and beyond the grape enjoy a seasonal shared lunch platter at a winery restaurant.
WYNDHAM GARDEN HOTEL
Newly built property right next door to Ramarkables Park Shopping Centre. Only a 5-minute walk to Queenstown International Airport and a short drive to the Queenstown city centre. Incredible views of Ramarkables ski field and beyond. Walking distance to nearby shopping center, cafes, bars and restaurants. Each of the stylish and spacious rooms incorporates a modern design with contemporary furnishings, flat screen TV, and quality appliances.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until sold out.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Package code: ANZ203NRINGZQN
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement