Register / Login
UK & Europe
Kia Orana Cook Islands!
NZ Family Breaks
NZ Fly & Stay
NZ Short Breaks
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Aug 20
7 nights, transfers, Intro to Snow Package & gear hire from
per person share twin based on 2 adults SAVE $427 PER PERSON
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 7 night’s hotel accommodation at Oaks Shores
✔ Return airport transfers to/from Queenstown Airport
✔ 4 day Return ski mountain transfers
✔ 4 day Intro to Snow Package – for adults that are complete beginners, this program is all about making learning to ski or snowboard easy and fun. Package includes:
✔ 4 Day Lift Pass - Surface conveyer lift access on day 1. Full mountain lift access on day 2, 3 & 4.
✔ 4 Days Rental Equipment - Recreational skis, boots & poles, or snowboard & boots.
✔ 8 x Group Lessons - 2 x 2 hour lessons each day. Meeting at 10:20am & 2pm.
✔ 4 day Ski clothing hire
✔ 4 day helmet hire
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $1929 per person share twin -save $427 per person
Based on 2 adults at Oaks Shores in a One Bedroom Lakeview Apartment
Travel: 26 June 2020 to 27 September 2020
DAY 1 ARRIVE QUEENSTOWN AIRPORT
Your airport transfer will be waiting for you at Queenstown Airport and take you to your Queenstown accommodation. Remainder of the day is free to explore this beautiful town and collect your Intro To Snow package from the snow centre.
DAYS 2 & 3 SKI OR SNOWBOARD
Spend your ﬁrst 2 days learning the ropes at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables. The 4 Day Intro to Snow program is all about making learning to ski or snowboard easy and fun.
DAY 4 ENJOY QUEENSTOWN
Time for a well-deserved break and chance to experience the other adventures of Queenstown.
DAYS 5 & 6 SKI OR SNOWBOARD
Put into practice all you have learnt on your ﬁrst 2 days. Your lift pass will give you access to the whole ski resort. Time to explore the mountain with your new found skills!
DAY 7 EXPLORE QUEENSTOWN
Take a day & enjoy some of the awesome sightseeing adventure in Queenstown. Or you could consider adding a day on the Wanaka slopes.
DAY 8 DEPART QUEENSTOWN
Pack up and if time permits enjoy some free time downtown before your ﬂight. Do a bit of shopping or grab a tasty Fergburger before heading to meet your transfer to the airport.
• The four days do not have to be used consecutively, but if you are taking days off in-between visits, you need to return the ski or snowboard equipment back to the rentals department until your next visit.
• You can choose to spend any of the four days at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables.
• You need to stick with your chosen discipline (skiing or snowboarding) for the duration of the program on that day.
• Where a 2-hour group lesson has less than three people in the group, guests will receive the equivalent tuition for a duration of 1hour.
• IMPORTANT NOTE: All ski products are non-refundable
Oaks Shores is located on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, just a 35-minute walk from the town centre.
Each apartment features a balcony, under-floor heating, and kitchen facilities. Most units offer stunning views over the lake and mountain ranges. Hotel rooms feature tea/coffee making facilities and under-floor heating (hotel rooms do not have views). Guest amenities include BBQ facilities, gym and sauna.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for travel from 26 June to 27 September 2020. Blackout periods may apply
• Valid for sales until 31 Aug 2020.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ208DZQNLEASTDT
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement