Register / Login
More New Zealand
Amazing City Breaks
DC3 Vintage Air Safari
Orange ~ Stay Dreaming
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 01 Mar 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & activity from
per person share twinFlights are additional
Dunedin is a region of unique landscapes and fascinating cultural history. Enjoy getting close to rare wildlife and soaking up the quirky city vibe. Indulge in a two night stay at the stylish and sophisticated Distinction Dunedin Hotel and choose from two of Dunedin’s top things to do – Larnach Castle & Gardens or Speights Brewery Tour for this amazing value holiday!
• Wellers Rock Wildlife Cruise from $57 per adult
• Orokonui Ecosanctuary from $20 per person
• Southern Skies Stargazing from $150 per person
• One Day Magic Maniototo Plains Cycle from $295 per person
> Click here for more Dunedin Experiences
What you'll love
Larnach Castle & Gardens
Visit New Zealand’s only castle, learn about the history, drama and tragedy that beset the castles original owner. Lovingly restored by the Barker family, the Castle, the surrounding grounds and the exquisite gardens are a must see in Dunedin.
Speights Brewery Tour
The Speight's Brewery tour will take you through the historic site that has been brewing Speight’s in Dunedin since 1876. You will be able to see, touch and smell the ingredients that go into their award-winning beers; and sample the iconic history of the oldest working Brewery in New Zealand.
Distinction Dunedin Hotel
The 1937 former Chief Post Office in Dunedin has been transformed into an elegant 4.5-star luxury hotel, located in the rejuvenated and vibrant exchange area in the heart of the city. Elegant rooms and suites feature top-quality furnishings and amenities.
> More City Deals on sale
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on 2 people in double bedding. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 01 March 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout dates may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Room upgrades are subject to availability.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ212NDGDTNZ
HOT Code: CMPTNZ0221