Register / Login
UK & Europe
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Stay & Cruise Queenstown
City, Pools and Whalesfor families
TranzAlpine & West Coast
Stars, Lakes & Mountains
Summer in the Bay of Islands
Relax & Wine Down
Stonefly Lodge Luxury
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 16 Oct 20 by 4pm
4 nights & activities from
per person share twin
✔ 1 night accommodation at Ramada Suites Christchurch in a Studio
✔ In the Air – Zipline Tour at Christchurch Adventure Park
✔ 1 night accommodation at Peel Forest Lodge in a Lodge Room including Breakfast
✔ 30-minute Discovery Jet boat ride
✔ 2 nights accommodation at Peppers Bluewater Resort, Tekapo in a Deluxe Hotel Room
Ask us about flights
Add on Peel Forest 1 Hour River Horse Trek & Tekapo Star Gazing tour for $174 per person
Add on Mt Cook 360 flight for $249 per person
5 day Summer Adventure
From $799 per person share twin
Travel: 01-22 Oct 20
Add on a Compact Toyota Corolla Hatch (or similar) rental car from $123 per person additional
From $865 per person share twin
Travel: 23 Oct 20-31 Mar 21
Add on a Compact Toyota Corolla Hatch (or similar) rental car from $155 per person additional
DAY 1 – CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive into Christchurch. Head to the Christchurch Adventure Park and ride New Zealand’s longest zip line or enjoy the rush of downhill mountain biking. Get a thrill and aerial view of Sumner Beach with skydiving. Slow down the pace and dine at Little High or The Terraces. Stay at Ramada Suites Christchurch.
DAY 2 – CHRISTCHURCH TO PEEL FOREST
Drive to Peel Forest and enjoy rural scenery and mountain vistas via Route 72. Get the blood pumping on a jet boat ride which takes you up and around 16 kilometres with extended views of the Southern Alps and looking up to the glaciers in the headwaters. Stay at the Peel Forest Lodge, one of South Island’s best kept secrets, nestled amongst native bush on the edge of the Southern Alps.
DAY 3 – PEEL FOREST TO LAKE TEKAPO
Drive to Lake Tekapo. Experience the natural landscapes of the Mackenzie with a range of options available – you could take half day tour or catch dinner on a guided fishing trip. Spend the evening star gazing at Lake Tekapo, one of the best places in the world to view the night sky. Stay at Peppers Bluewater Resort, Tekapo for the next 2 nights.
DAY 4 – LAKE TEKAPO
Enjoy a day trip to Mt Cook. Experience an optional 30 minute flight that encompasses all the main geographic features in the Aoraki Mt Cook National Park by circumnavigating Mt Cook, our highest peak at 12,349 ft. Mt Cook is the centre of the national park and this circular flight takes in all the iconic geographic features that this region of NZ has to offer. This is a fantastic flight that condenses the best of NZ's scenery into an unforgettable experience. Hike the Hooker Valley Track with views of the Mueller Glacier, Hooker Lane and Aoraki/Mt Cook.
DAY 5 – LAKE TEKAPO TO CHRISTCHURCH
Drive back to Christchurch. Stop at Geraldine, Fairlie or Burkes Pass on the way. A pie from the Fairlie Bakehouse is a must!
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 16 October 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
•Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Car Rental add on is with GO Rentals and is based on a Compact Toyota Corolla or similar and is subject to an excess, please enquire for details.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ205DCHCMACSUM
HOT Code: CMPCH0920
HOT privacy statement