Register / Login
UK & Europe
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Stay & Cruise Queenstown
City, Pools and Whalesfor families
TranzAlpine & West Coast
Stars, Lakes & Mountains
Summer in the Bay of Islands
Relax & Wine Down
Stonefly Lodge Luxury
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 16 Oct 20 by 4pm
1 night & activities from
per person family shareBased on 2 adults & 2 kids (5-15 years)
✔ 1 nights accommodation at Ramada Suites Christchurch in a Two Bedroom
✔ Christchurch Tram ticket
✔ Nature Cruise from Akaroa
Ask us about flights and rental car
Add on Christchurch Gondola for $30 per adult / $15 per child
2 Day Christchurch Getaway
From $159 per person family share, extra night from $77 per person
Travel: 10 Sep 20-31 Mar 21
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (5-15 years)
What you'll love
RAMADA SUITES CHRISTCHURCH
Combining history and heritage with cosmopolitan culture, this modern boutique hotel promises an exciting city stay for both the corporate and leisure traveller. The hotel is a leisurely five-minute walk from the city centre, and a 25-minute drive from Christchurch International Airport.
Enjoy a journey in style through the changing face of Christchurch’s city centre on board the beautifully restored heritage Trams, one of Christchurch’s leading attractions. Our friendly and knowledgeable drivers will inform you about the city, its landmarks and local sights. Your day-long ticket allows you to get on and off the Tram as often as you please!
NATURE CRUISE FROM AKAROA
Experience majestic scenery and stunning wildlife daily on an Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise. You’ll see the rare, native dolphin – the Hector’s or New Zealand Dolphin. There’s also the chance to spot the world’s smallest penguin, the White Flippered Little Blue Penguin, Fur Seals and other sea birds. Other cruise highlights are some majestic volcanic cliffs (including the impressive Cathedral Cave) and signs of Akaroa’s fascinating past including early Maori, French and British settlements.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Packages are based on 2 adults and 2 children (aged 5-15 years) sharing one room using existing bedding.
• Prices are correct at time of submission and is subject to change without notice
• Valid for sales until 16 October 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ202DCWCFE
HOT Code: CMPCH0920
HOT privacy statement