Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Do something NEWin the New Year
New Year Sale
Rarotonga New Year Sale
P&O Splash Out Sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 21 by 4pm
4 nights & activities from
per person share twin
✔ 2 nights’ accommodation at Ramada Suites Christchurch in a Studio Room
✔ 1 night accommodation at Bella Vista Motel Kaikoura in a Queen Superior Room
✔ 1 night accommodation at Hanmer Springs Retreat in a Studio Room
✔ Entry into the Hot pools at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa including towel hire
Ask us about flights
Add on Christchurch Tramway Restaurant Dinner (from 01 Nov) for $124 per person
Add on North Canterbury Wine Trail - includes lunch, wine tastings & transport for $139 per person
5 day Food & Beverage Escape
From $357 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Nov 20-31 Mar 21
Add on a Toyota Corolla Hatch (or similar) rental car for an additional $185 per person
DAY 1 - CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive into Christchurch. Eat and drink your way around the city. Want craft beers? Try Craft Embassy and Kaiser Brew Garden. For cocktails try Cellar Door, OGB and Kong. Enjoy a nightcap at The Last Word. For dinner with a difference head to Amiki Tours, for their Night of Delights Kai Safari. Want to be more hands on? Book a class at the Riverside kitchen. And if you’re in Christchurch on the weekend, explore the Farmers Markets. Stay overnight at the Ramada Suites Christchurch.
DAY 2 – CHRISTCHURCH TO KAIKOURA
On the way to Kaikoura, enjoy wine sampling and lunch in the North Canterbury Wine Region. Purchase beers to takeaway or enjoy a tasting onsite at Kaikoura’s Emporium Brewing. Indulge in gourmet pizza at Black Rabbit Pizza Kaikoura. For the ultimate food experience, enjoy a meal at Hapuku Lodge. Stay in Bella Vista Motel Kaikoura.
DAY 3 – KAIKOURA TO HANMER SPRINGS
Before departing Kaikoura, drive north to Nin’s Bin for an iconic Kaikoura crayfish lunch. Head back south to Hanmer Springs via the Inland Kaikoura Road. Spend the day relaxing at Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa before dining at No.31 Restaurant Bar. Stay at Hanmer Springs Retreat.
DAY 4 – HANMER SPRINGS TO CHRISTCHURCH (VIA WAIPARA)
Explore the North Canterbury Wine Region. Enjoy a meal at Black Estate, Waipara Springs Winery and Café or Fiddler’s Green Vineyard and Bistro. Drive to Christchurch and check in to Ramada Suites. Dine on the only restaurant tram in New Zealand, a unique way to view the city while enjoying a delicious evening dinner. Experience the luxury of the 36-seater colonial style dining tram and be treated to the finest service, cuisine and beverages New Zealand has to offer.
DAY 5 – CHRISTCHURCH
Visit Rollickin’ Gelato & Fudge Cottage at the Arts Centre for house made gelato. Finish off in style with fine dining at either INATI or Twenty Seven Steps.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 March 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Car hire add on is with Ezi Car Rental in a Toyota Corolla Hatch or similar and subject to an excess on collection of the vehicle.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ205DBF7BE
HOT Code: CMPCH0920