Register / Login
Two Princesses Cruise from Auckland
Queenstown & Skyline Gondola
Celebrity Cruises on Sale
Spirit of the Rockies & Alaska
Aloha Sun, Idyllic Bora Bora & Relaxation
Glaciers, City Lights & Aloha Sun!
Northern Territory Dreaming
Wilderness Escape at Lake Moeraki
Cook Islands on sale
TranzAlpine, Glaciers & Lakes
Gold Coast on Sale
All on sale.
Covid-19 Customer Support
NZ Short Breaks
NZ Bucket List
NZ Family Holidays
NZ Active Breaks
NZ Food & Wine
Discover a Different Australia
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 22 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & island cruise from
per person family share, based on 2 adults & 2 kids (1-12yrs)Ask about flights & rental car
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Sea Spray Suites Bay of Islands in a Two Bedroom Deluxe Suite
✔ Island Hopper day cruise with packed picnic lunch, tea, coffee, snorkel & paddle board equipment
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $369 per person family share
Travel: 01–19 Dec 21
From $559 per person family share
Travel: 20 Dec 21-11 Jan 22
From $475 per person family share
Travel: 12 Jan–31 Mar 22
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (1-12 years) travelling together
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AT BAY OF ISLANDS
Arrive at Bay of Islands today. Check into your accommodation for the next few nights stay.
DAY 2 - ISLAND HOPPER DAY CRUISE
Explore the Bay of Islands under sail, cruising among the many islands on a journey fueled by nature. Enjoy the stunning scenery on the way to an island beach destination, where you enjoy a protected wildlife sanctuary island and experience rare native birds in the regenerating native bush. Optional activities are snorkeling, paddle boarding, hiking the nature trails to enjoy a picnic lunch in another secluded bay, or simply relax and take a swim. The Island Hopper Cruise is a premium full day excursion, where you can choose to do as much or as little as you like.
DAY 3 - AT PAIHIA
Today is yours to explore at your own pace.
You could venture over to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, Aotearoa New Zealand’s most important historic site. This is an absolute must-do for all visitors to Northland. Discover the story of New Zealand’s history and the story of two people coming together under the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Tiriti o Waitangi, at this award-winning national attraction. Take the ferry across to Russell or make your way up to Cape Reinga, the very top of the North Island.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Package pricing is a per person price & is based on 2 Adults and 2 children (aged 1-12 years) travelling together and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 Mar 22 unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ213NBOIFESEAv2
HOT Code: ANZCRO