Register / Login
Two Princesses Cruise from Auckland
Queenstown & Skyline Gondola
Celebrity Cruises on Sale
Spirit of the Rockies & Alaska
Aloha Sun, Idyllic Bora Bora & Relaxation
Glaciers, City Lights & Aloha Sun!
Northern Territory Dreaming
Wilderness Escape at Lake Moeraki
Cook Islands on sale
TranzAlpine, Glaciers & Lakes
Gold Coast on Sale
All on sale.
Covid-19 Customer Support
NZ Short Breaks
NZ Bucket List
NZ Family Holidays
NZ Active Breaks
NZ Food & Wine
Discover a Different Australia
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Mar 22 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights & Hole in the Rock
per person family share, based on 2 adults & 2 kids (5-12 yrs)Ask about flights & rental car
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands in a Superior Studio
✔ Hole in the Rock Cruise
Ask us about flights and rental car
From $255 per person family share
Travel: 01 Dec-31 Mar 22
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (5-12 years) travelling together and using existing bedding.
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AT BAY OF ISLANDS
Arrive at Bay of Islands today. Check into your accommodation for the next few nights stay.
DAY 2 - HOLE IN THE ROCK CRUISE
This is the most popular dolphin watching cruise in the Bay of Islands, and for good reason! Board your cruise in Paihia and take in the stunning views as we glide out through the islands and along the Rakaumangamanga Peninsula to Cape Brett, where a historic lighthouse keeps watch over and Piercy Island/Motukōkako, or as it is popularly known the ‘Hole in the Rock’. This landmark is a stunning sight, and in good conditions you will pass right through! During your cruise, you will have the chance to see marine wildlife like dolphins and a variety of bird species. And make sure you are ready to take plenty of photos as you approach the Hole in the Rock!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Package pricing is a per person price & is based on 2 Adults and 2 children (aged 5-12 years) travelling together and using existing bedding and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 31 Mar 22 unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ213NBOIFESCE
HOT Code: ANZCRO