Register / Login
UK & Europe
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Stay & Cruise Queenstown
City, Pools and Whalesfor families
TranzAlpine & West Coast
Stars, Lakes & Mountains
Summer in the Bay of Islands
Relax & Wine Down
Stonefly Lodge Luxury
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 16 Oct 20 by 4pm
3 nights & activities from
per person twin share
✔ 1 night accommodation at the Brinkley Resort, Methven in a Studio Room
✔ 1 night accommodation at Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Lodge in a Ground Floor Room
✔ 1 night accommodation at Peppers Bluewater, Tekapo in a Deluxe Hotel Room
✔ Tekapo Star Gazing Tour with Hot Pools
Ask us about flights
Add on a scenic flight with Mt Cook 360 Overflight for only $249 per person
4 day Scenic Christchurch & Mackenzie Country
From $429 per person twin share
Travel: 10 Sep-22 Oct 20
Add on a Toyota Corolla Hatch (or similar) rental car for an additional $134 per person
From $465 per person twin share
Travel: 23 Oct 20-31 Mar 21
Add on a Toyota Corolla Hatch (or similar) rental car for an additional $170 per person share
DAY 1 – CHRISTCHURCH TO METHVEN
Arrive into Christchurch. Explore the Port Hills with Crater Rim walks and enjoy lunch at one of the many food outlets in the CBD. After lunch, drive to Methven and check in to your accommodation at the Brinkley Resort.
DAY 2 – METHVEN TO MT COOK
Stop in for lunch in Methven at either the Blue or Brown Pub, before enjoying a scenic drive to Mount Cook Village. Be sure to stop at Geraldine, Fairlie and Burkes Pass along the way.
Spend the rest of the day at Mount Cook/Aoraki. View the stunning National Park from the air with a Mount Cook 360 Overflight. Hike the Hooker Valley Track with views of the Mueller Glacier, Hooker Lake and Aoraki/Mount Cook. Or unwind at your accommodation Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Lodge in the lounge or on the deck, and soak up the amazing mountain views!
DAY 3 – MT COOK TO LAKE TEKAPO
Drive to Lake Tekapo. Enjoy a lakeside walk around the Church of the Good Shepherd. At night; the ultimate stellar relaxation with Tekapo Star Gazing and hot pools. A two-hour experience, the first half of this guided tour introduces you to Tekapo’s amazing night skies with a unique combination of astronomy and storytelling. The second half of the tour takes place in a 38-degree hot pool; relax on a floating hammock and feel like you’re soaking in the stars as you explore the wonder of night skies. Lake Tekapo is one of the best places in the world to view the night sky.
In Summer, visit one of the largest organic lavender farms in the Southern Hemisphere, the NZ Alpine Lavender Farm. Stay in Peppers Bluewater, Tekapo.
DAY 4 – LAKE TEKAPO TO CHRISTCHURCH
Enjoy the scenic drive back to Christchurch. On arrival to Christchurch, be sure to explore Hagley Park and Otakaro Avon River Precinct.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 16 October 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Car hire add on is with Ezi Car Rental in a Toyota Corolla Hatch or similar and subject to an excess on collection of the vehicle.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ204DSENCHCM
HOT Code: CMPCH0920
HOT privacy statement