Register / Login
More New Zealand
Amazing City Breaks
DC3 Vintage Air Safari
Orange ~ Stay Dreaming
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Apr 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
2 nights & activities from
per person family shareBased on 2 adults & 2 kids (5-13 yrs)
Abel Tasman National Park is New Zealand’s smallest national park, perfect for the family weekend away combining simple relaxation with coastal adventure. Spend two nights in a self-contained chalet, located only a 5 minute walk from the pristine waters of Abel Tasman. Explore the safe & sheltered waters by kayak as you paddle past golden beaches, sculptured granite cliffs, sea caves & native wildlife.
✔ 2 nights’ accommodation in Marahau at Abel Tasman Lodge in a Self-contained Chalet
✔ Paddle Stroll & Relax Family Pass ex Marahau
Ask us about flights
From $319 per person family share
Travel: 01 Feb–31 Mar 21
From $289 per person family share
Travel: 01-30 Apr 21
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (5-13 years)
What you'll love
PADDLE, STOLL & RELAX
This half-day guided kayak tour in Abel Tasman involves paddling between Marahau and Observation Beach (approximately three hours). It takes you through the safe, sheltered and scenic southern reaches of the Abel Tasman. Home to more than a dozen beautiful golden beaches, two islands, several sea caves, reefs and tidal lagoons, this area of Abel Tasman is a delight to sea kayak. Following your ½ Day Guided Kayak tour you have unguided walk via the delightful Pitt Head Loop track stop and enjoy the views up and down the coastline as you walk your way to Anchorage. Relax as you await your afternoon taxi back along the coast to Marahau. Truly one of the great relaxing days in the park.
ABEL TASMAN LODGE
Just 400 metres from the famed Abel Tasman National Park, restaurants, cafes, water taxis, and kayaking. The Lodge provides the perfect accommodation base from which to explore the area. With 15 spacious private chalets set in beautiful native grounds in Marahau (‘Abel Tasman Village’), the Lodge is a tranquil haven to unwind, relax and enjoy.
> More Holidays@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Packages are based on family share, 2 adults and 2 children (aged 5-13 years).
• Prices are correct at time of submission and is subject to change without notice
• Valid for sales until 30 April 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Kayak tour - Most scheduled departures take place unless weather conditions are extreme. Trips may be cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions. Tour departures may be amended at anytime to ensure the safety and comfort of clients, staff and equipment.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ203DATLFAMKAY
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20