Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Queenstown Adventures.Your Way!
Queenstown Flights & 3 Nights from $385pp
The Southern Scenic Route
Fiordland & Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
Cruise Month on now!
TranzAlpine, Glaciers & Lakes
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 20 Dec 20 by 4pm unless sold out prior
4 days, meals & activities from
per person share twinSAVE $62 PER PERSONAsk about flights & rental car
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at The Sanctuary @ Bay of Islands in a Sea & Bush View Suite
✔ Breakfast daily
✔ 3 course dinner on the first night
✔ Hole in the Rock Cruise with Fullers Great Sights
✔ Cape Reinga Day Tour with Fullers Great Sights
✔ Waitangi National Trust NZ Resident Day Pass (ID required)
Ask us about flights and rental car
Experience Cape Reinga on a Half Day Fly/Drive Tour - swap the Cape Reinga Day Tour with Fullers Great Sights for this incredible New Zealand must do for an additional $380 per person
The Sanctuary @ Bay of Islands in a Sea & Bush View Suite
From $1199 per person share twin - Save $62 per person
Travel: 01 Oct-20 Dec 2020
Ask us for prices for other travel dates.
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AT BAY OF ISLANDS
Arrive at Bay of Islands today. Check into your accommodation for the next few nights stay.
DAY 2 - HOLE IN THE ROCK CRUISE
This is the most popular dolphin watching cruise in the Bay of Islands, and for good reason! Board your cruise in Paihia and take in the stunning views as we glide out through the islands and along the Rakaumangamanga Peninsula to Cape Brett, where a historic lighthouse keeps watch over and Piercy Island/Motukōkako, or as it is popularly known the ‘Hole in the Rock’. This landmark is a stunning sight, and in good conditions you will pass right through! During your cruise, you will have the chance to see marine wildlife like dolphins and a variety of bird species. And make sure you are ready to take plenty of photos as you approach the Hole in the Rock!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is priced in New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 20 December 2020 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from 01 October 2020 to 20 December 2020. Blackout periods may apply
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities.
• Cape Reinga Fly/Drive Tour subject to weather and minimum 2 people.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ204DBOI
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement