Register / Login
Adventures through Asia
Gold Coast on Sale
Fiji on Sale
Islands on Sale
Cruises on sale
School Holiday Deals.
Indulge in South Australia.
USA on sale
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
| NORTH AMERICA
| PACIFIC ISLANDS
| SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA
| UK & EUROPE
Until 21 Aug 19
22 day tour from
per person share twin Flying EmiratesThis tour is guaranteed to travel
✔ Return economy class flights from Christchurch or Auckland to Malta and return from Rome on Emirates
✔ Includes all ground transportation including ferries
✔ First class hotels with a mix of smaller authentic hotels
✔ All breakfasts, six lunches and twelve dinners
✔ All sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
✔ All group tipping
✔ Expert local guides
✔ Fully escorted from NZ by your tour operator Jill Worrall
• Visit five diverse and fascinating Mediterranean islands – Malta, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica and Elba in the one tour.
• Tour history-rich Malta including its capital, Valetta, and its stunning coastline.
• Explore Sicily’s UNESCO-listed archaeological treasure-trove that is Syracuse.
• Experience Mt Etna, Europe’s largest and most active volcano.
• Visit Sicily’s Valley of the Temples with its spectacular Greek monuments.
• Wander through one of the legendary food markets in Sicily’s capital Palermo.
• Cross the Mediterranean to Sardinia by night ferry.
• Explore Sardinia’s historic and architectural landmarks including its unique and ancient Nuragic civilisation.
• Dip your toes in the waters of Sicily’s beautiful Emerald Coast.
• Cruise out to the Maddalena Archipelago between Sardinia and Corsica.
• Tour Corsica’s oldest town, Bonifacio.
• See Napoleon’s birthplace, Corsica’s capital, Ajaccio.
• Explore the beautifully authentic inland Corsican town of Sartene.
• Visit Elba, where Napoleon was exiled.
• Spend time in one of Italy’s most loved cities, Lucca, in Tuscany.
• Explore Anchiano, the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci and the museum dedicated to the genius in Vinci.
• Along the way taste a wide range of delicious regional foods and wines with seven lunches and 12 dinners included.
• You will be accompanied by expert tour managers and highly knowledgeable local guides.
• The tour will be escorted from New Zealand by tour operator and manager Jill Worrall.
If you are a solo traveller and are interested in sharing a cabin, please just let us know.
> More hosted journeys
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Valid for new bookings from 15 December. Ticket taxes and surcharges are included in the advertised price. A non-refundable deposit of $2500 pp is required upon confirmation. Departure is guaranteed subject to a minimum 15 passengers. Full payment will be required by 03 June 2019. Other departure points from NZ domestic cities not included. Visa costs are not included. Itinerary is subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. For full details please ask your House of Travel Consultant.
Booking note - Escorted Tour HOT Code: riccarton-med
HOT privacy statement