Register / Login
UK & Europe
Bali on sale.
North & South America on sale with Air New Zealand.
UK & Europe on sale.
USA On Sale.
Fiji 1 week sale.
Qantas Global Sale.
Luxury Hawai`i on sale.
School Holidays 2020.
Raro holidays on sale.
Gold Coast on sale.
Australia Rail – The Ghan.
P&O UK Cruises
2020 Olympic Games.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 May 20 by 4pm
12 day tour from
per person share twin Flights are additional
The vast grasslands of East Africa support the largest concentration of wildlife in the world. Over 12 days you'll get among the massive herds and their predators in an overland truck and 4x4's with expert local leaders at the helm. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then take in quintessential, breath-taking Africa in the Masai Mara, the Serengeti, and the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater – all filled with iconic vistas and animals. Enjoy plenty of included game drives and walks to spot the local inhabitants – lions, cheetahs, elephants and more. There is nothing quite like staying in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with guides who have grown up on this land, and falling asleep to the sounds of east Africa.
✔ 2 nights hotels
✔ 4 nights lodge
✔ 5 nights tented camp
✔ 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
✔ Tour leader throughout and local guides
✔ All transportation & sightseeing mentioned
Flights are additional
12 days/11 nights from Nairobi to Arusha
From $10,065 per person share twin
Travel: Set Departures (for departures & pricing please contact us)
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Lake Naivasha / Lake Nakuru
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 7: Migori
Day 8: Serengeti National Park
Day 9: Serengeti National Park
Day 10: Ngorongoro Highlands
Day 11: Ngorongoro Highlands
Day 12: Arusha
• Visit two of Africa's premier regions for viewing wildlife – the Serengeti and Masai Mara.
• The Ang'ata Serengeti Tented Camp, your feature stay in the Serengeti, is perfectly located – in the heart of the park but away from the crowds.
• Settle in under a blanket of stars in the Mara, then wake to the sounds of calming birdsong.
• Pull up in the Serengeti National Park and enjoy a refreshing sundowner and some nibbles before carrying on to your camp.
• Visit the Masai, known for their vibrant red dress and elaborate jewellery, and enjoy a fascinating talk, full of insights into this remarkable and ancient culture.
• Explore the spectacular World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater by 4WD.
• Enjoy a private dinner under the stars within our permanent tented camp while listening to the sounds of the Serengeti.
• Between major destinations, there are some excellent stopovers on this trip, including Joy Adamson's former home and the world-class soapstone carvers of Kisii.
> More about Africa
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Sales period to 30 May 20 • Prices are correct as at 04 Dec 19 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Deposit of $600 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. • All tours are subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. • Airfares are not included and are an additional cost • Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Supplier Code: HOT Product Adventure Team
HOT privacy statement