Register / Login
UK & Europe
2021-2022 Viking World Cruise - Selling out fast!
Round the World Cruise 2022 with Princess Cruises.
The Best of Canterbury & West Coast
P&O Cruises Upgrade Sale
Oaks Shores, Queenstown ★ ★ ★ ★
Central Otago Vineyard Stay
City, Pools and Whales for families
TranzAlpine & West Coast
Stars, Lakes & Mountains
Hanmer Springs & Kaikoura Getaway
Hawke's Bay Food and Wine
Iconic Luxury Lodges of Fiordland
6 Day Northland Explorer with the family
6 Day Queen Charlotte Track Package
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Dec 20 by 4pm
8 days/7 nights from
per person share twinFlights are additional
Bless the rains of East Africa on an eight-day safari adventure through Kenya and Tanzania. The famed national parks in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater region are home to an astounding array of animals, from miniature dik-dik antelopes and lions to the noble African elephant. With local guides and all of your needs taken care of, head on a number of game drives in search of the Big Five in the back of specially-designed safari vehicles. With stops at a local community in Mto wa Mbu, the vast Lake Victoria and bustling Nairobi, your small-group safari adventure is fit for the most curious traveller, eager to explore the fascinating towns and fertile savannahs of Africa’s east.
✔ 1 night hotel
✔ 2 nights camping (with basic facilities)
✔ 3 nights camping (with facilities)
✔ 1 night basic hotel
✔ 7 breakfasts
✔ 7 lunches
✔ 6 dinners
✔ Tour leader throughout and local guides
✔ All transportation & sightseeing mentioned
8 days/7 nights
From $2645 per person share twin
Travel: Scheduled Departures 2020-2021 (contact us for availability)
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Kisii
Day 3: Lake Victoria
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater / Mto Wa Mbu
Day 8: Nairobi
• Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth – with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena, you’ll have the best chance to spot the Big Five.
• Embark on an unforgettable safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4WD with your small group for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros in full view.
• Learn about the Maasai cultures, and join a local community for a guided afternoon stroll around the farming area of Mto wa Mbu, before enjoying a traditional meal together.
• Swap the safari vehicle for two wheels on a guided biking adventure near Lake Victoria, stopping to shop for local wares and meet townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market.
• Your expert local crew will keep you well informed (and well fed!) – filling you in on all you need to know about the Great Rift Valley and the annual migration of some two million wildebeest.
> More deals to Africa here
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Sale period to 31 Dec 20 • Prices are correct as at 21 Apr 20 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Deposit of $400 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. • All tours are subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. • Airfares are not included and are an additional cost • Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Supplier Code: HOT Product Adventure Team
HOT privacy statement