Register / Login
Bay of Islands
Amazing NZ Packages perfect for gifting!
Intrepid Early Bird Polar Sale
Craggy Range Winery Experience
Stewart Island Escape
Whale Watch in Kaikoura
Sub Antarctic with Chatham Islands
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 31 Dec 20 by 4pm
8 days/7 nights from
per person share twinFlights are additional
Bless the rains of East Africa on an eight-day safari adventure through Kenya and Tanzania. The famed national parks in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater region are home to an astounding array of animals, from miniature dik-dik antelopes and lions to the noble African elephant. With local guides and all of your needs taken care of, head on a number of game drives in search of the Big Five in the back of specially-designed safari vehicles. With stops at a local community in Mto wa Mbu, the vast Lake Victoria and bustling Nairobi, your small-group safari adventure is fit for the most curious traveller, eager to explore the fascinating towns and fertile savannahs of Africa’s east.
✔ 1 night hotel
✔ 2 nights camping (with basic facilities)
✔ 3 nights camping (with facilities)
✔ 1 night basic hotel
✔ 7 breakfasts
✔ 7 lunches
✔ 6 dinners
✔ Tour leader throughout and local guides
✔ All transportation & sightseeing mentioned
8 days/7 nights
From $2645 per person share twin
Travel: Scheduled Departures 2020-2021 (contact us for availability)
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Kisii
Day 3: Lake Victoria
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater / Mto Wa Mbu
Day 8: Nairobi
• Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth – with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena, you’ll have the best chance to spot the Big Five.
• Embark on an unforgettable safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4WD with your small group for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros in full view.
• Learn about the Maasai cultures, and join a local community for a guided afternoon stroll around the farming area of Mto wa Mbu, before enjoying a traditional meal together.
• Swap the safari vehicle for two wheels on a guided biking adventure near Lake Victoria, stopping to shop for local wares and meet townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market.
• Your expert local crew will keep you well informed (and well fed!) – filling you in on all you need to know about the Great Rift Valley and the annual migration of some two million wildebeest.
> More deals to Africa here
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Sale period to 31 Dec 20 • Prices are correct as at 21 Apr 20 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Deposit of $400 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. • All tours are subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. • Airfares are not included and are an additional cost • Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Supplier Code: HOT Product Adventure Team
HOT privacy statement