Register / Login
Adventures through Asia
Gold Coast on Sale
Fiji on Sale
Islands on Sale
Cruises on sale
School Holiday Deals.
Indulge in South Australia.
USA on sale
All on sale.
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
Festive European Winter
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
| NORTH AMERICA
| PACIFIC ISLANDS
| SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA
| UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Jun 19
15 day tour from
per person share twin Flights are additional
Your journey down the Adriatic coast begins in Venice and finishes in Lord Byron’s ‘pearl of the Adriatic’ – Dubrovnik. In between you’ll have time to relax on the remote and beautiful island of Lastovo and the historical island of Korcula, while the sublime surrounds of Lake Bled are, in their way, unrivalled.
✔ 11 nights hotels
✔ 3 nights rustic hotels in fab locations
✔ 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
✔ Tour leader throughout and local guides
✔ All transportation & sightseeing mentioned
Flights are additional
15 days/14 nights from Venice to Dubrovnik
From $8075 per person share twin
Travel: Set Departures (for departures & pricing please contact us)
Day 1: Venice
Day 2: Postojna Caves – Ljubljana - Bled
Day 3: Lake Bohinj - Bled
Day 4: Motovun – Rovinj - Pula
Day 5: Pula – Opatija - Plitvice
Day 6: Plitvice Lakes National Park - Zadar
Day 7: Zadar
Day 8: Split
Day 9: Trogir – Split
Day 10: Lastovo Island
Day 11: Lastovo Island
Day 12: Korcula Island
Day 13: Dubrovnik
Day 14: Lokrum Island – Dubrovnik
Day 15: Dubrovnik
• Discover the beauty of Bled on a boat ride on it's charming lake, home to an island topped with a church, and blessed with unrivalled views of the clifftop castle and the Julian Alps behind
• Quaff wine in the medieval hilltop town of Motovun, known for it's grapes that produce the Malvazija wine
• Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park with its 16 tranquil lakes interconnected by numerous waterfalls
• Be entranced by the history and charisma of the 1st century Diocletian's Palace, into which the city of Split has been built over the centuries
• Enjoy the cosmopolitan vibe of alluring Dubrovnik on a walk around the medieval perimeter walls, famed for the superb views across the Mediterranean and the red tiled roofs of the city
• Arrive in style! Your airport arrival transfer in Venice is by private water taxi. Glide into the centre of Venice by boat to gain an appropriate sense of perspective of this unique city from the water… don’t forget to keep your camera handy!
• Truffles are a glamourous-sounding local produce in Istria. Enjoy a truffle tasting combined with local speciality dishes such as fuži (Istrian pasta), fritaja (Croatian omelette) or our producer’s somewhat exotic truffle ice cream! Your sommelier will pair your tasting with suitable Istrian wines to try.
> View more HOT Peregrine deals here
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Sale period to 30 Jun 19 • Prices are correct as at 24 Jan 19 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Deposit of $600 per person per trip is required upon booking. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. • All tours are subject to availability. Prices are based on twin share accommodation, low season. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. • Airfares are not included and are an additional cost •Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details. Supplier Code: HOT Product Adventure Team
HOT privacy statement