Register / Login
Central & South America
Egypt & Morroco
Last Minute Cruise Deals
All on sale
Black Friday Sale
Fly to the USA with American Airlines
Disneyland Resort in California
Europe 2024 on sale
Experience Vivid Sydney!
Seek Different in the Northern Territory
Explore Europe by Rail
Tasmania Self Drive Adventures
Fiji on sale
Rhythm and Alps with Contiki
Samoa on Sale
Phuket Beach Holidays
All Inclusive Holidays
Princess Cruises 2026 World Cruise.
School Holiday Deals
Discover a Different Australia
Make Travel Matter Journeys
Face2Face Video Appointments
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
9 days/ 8 nights self drive
Visit big cities and small towns across three incredible states. After exploring Grapevine and sampling Texan BBQ accompanied by locally produced wine, head north and stop off along your journey at iconic places. Make a stop at the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, one of the city’s most notable destinations. In Bentonville, you'll find a small museum charting the Walmart company’s history and that of its charismatic founder. In Little Rock, walk in the footsteps of our 42nd president as you explore the Clinton Presidential Center and Park.
✔ 8 nights accommodation
✔ 9 day rental car hire
✔ Welcome kit
✔ Detailed day to day itinerary
9 day/8 night Self Drive
• Walk the cowboy walk at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum
• Drive the iconic Route 66
• Discover the birthplace of Walmart and explore an iconic museum of American art in Bentonville, Arkansas
• Explore the former frontier city of Fort Smith
• Visit the very chair where Elvis got the “buzz cut heard around the world”
• Soak in a therapeutic hot spring, and then drink a beer made from the thermal waters
• Stroll through U.S. history in the Presidential Library of William J. Clinton
• Step into the boyhood home of the legendary “Man in Black”, Johnny Cash
• In Memphis, listen to the sounds that created legends
Day 1: Arrive Grapevine
Day 2: Grapevine - Oklahoma City (314 km)
Day 3: Oklahoma City - Tulsa (339 km)
Day 4: Tulsa - Bentonville (182 km)
Day 5: Bentonville - Fort Smith (136 km)
Day 6: Fort Smith - Hot Springs (205 km)
Day 7: Hot Springs - Little Rock (88 km)
Day 8: Little Rock - Memphis (267 km)
Day 9: Arrangements end in Memphis
Note: Road tolls, one way rental car fees, fuel, meals, hotel parking charges, admission fees and surcharges are paid direct.
Contact your local House of Travel for further information on the best travel dates and prices to match your holiday.
> Why you'll love your USA holiday
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
• Bedding configurations may vary on twin share option • Our packages are based on dynamic pricing which means you get the best available rates of the day at the time of booking. Pricing is subject to current availability and pricing may change without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability • Please ask your House of Travel consultant for best available pricing for your dates and full details. HOT Code: CMPUSA1402