Register / Login
More New Zealand
Amazing City Breaks
DC3 Vintage Air Safari
Orange ~ Stay Dreaming
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until unless sold out prior
21 night Luxury Expedition Cruise from Dunedin including The Ross Sea and Sub-antarctic Islands of NZ & Australia
Register NowDeparts 13 Jan & 3 Feb 2022
✔ 21 night cruise with Ponant
✔ Meals & entertainment onboard
✔ An extensive selection of beverages including select mineral waters, cold drinks, wine, beer, champagne, spirits, coffee and tea, in room mini bar.
✔ Unlimited Onboard Wi-Fi*
✔All shore excursions, Onboard lectures, Experienced naturalist onboard, Zodiac outings
✔ Butler service for suites
*Inclusions are subject to change at any time
* First time Ponant cruisers receive an instant A$800 discount
* Repeat Ponant guests will receive DOUBLE past passenger Yacht Club discounts
* Prices shown are based on Ponant Early Booking bonus 30% discount
The Early Booking discount reduces as the voyage sells out
Pricing available soon, register your interest now!
Cruise Itinerary aboard the Luxury Le Soleal
Departing 13 January & 3 February 2022 Dunedin to Dunedin
• Visit the Ross Sea, the most pristine piece of ocean left on earth.
• Possibility of viewing the historic huts of Scott, Shackleton & Borchgrevink
• The opportunity to see 9 of the world’s penguin species.
• The Snares Island alone boasts more nesting seabirds than the entire realm of
the British Isles.
• Populations of Fur Seals, Southern Elephant Seals, Weddell Seals, Crabeater
Seals and New Zealand Sea Lions.
• The opportunity to discover Cape Adare, home to the largest Adelie penguin
rookery in the World.
• Possibility to explore icebergs, the massive Dryglaski Ice
*Subject to NZ Government approval
Peace of Mind Serenity Policy:
Book with confidence this year, for 2021 cruises departing prior to 31 October 2021 and booked after 09 March 2020
* You only need to pay a 10% deposit of the Ponant cruise fare to confirm your reservation and the final balance will be due 30 days prior to departure
** You may cancel for any reason up to 30 days prior to departure and receive a refund, or transfer your full amount paid to a future booking one time only with no amendment fee*
*The above cancellation conditions are valid for the cruise itself only. For other services, including pre/post cruise programmes or flights, the cancellation is dependent on the policies of the other suppliers.
> More HOT Cruise deals
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
CONDITIONS: All cruise packages are based on twin share in category stated and costs are per person. Availability and pricing are current as at 28 Jan 21 and are subject to change. Deals are available until date shown or until sold out. Space is strictly limited and is subject to availability at time of booking. Cruises and packages must be paid in full at time of booking or as shown. All passengers are bound by the individual cruise lines terms and conditions, which can be found on each individual cruise lines website or please ask your consultant for a full copy. Travel insurance should be taken out at time of booking to cover in the event of any unforeseen cancellation. Included airfares are based on special non-refundable economy fares, ground transfers are not included unless specified, any hotels included are on a room only basis unless specified. ESTA Visas are required for Itineraries visiting USA, Canada, India, China, Vietnam & Sri Lanka. Visa costs are not included. Further terms & conditions apply, for full details visit hot.co.nz/cruises