Register / Login
Queenstown – Flights & 3 nights
Fly to Australia with Air New Zealand
Queensland on sale
Cruises on sale.
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
UK & Europe
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 30 Apr 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior
3 nights including overnight Milford Sound Cruise & activities from
per person family share, based on 2 adults & 2 kids 5-14 yrsAsk about flights & rental car
✔ 2 night’s accommodation at Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park in the Marakura Deluxe Family Motel Room (pre & post cruise)
✔ 1-night Milford Sound Cruise ex Milford Sound in a Quad Share Cabin
✔ Te Anau Glowworm Caves Tour at 2pm
(Note: transport options between Milford and Te Anau are limited – a private vehicle will be required)
Ask us about flights & rental car
From $369 per person family share
Travel: 01 Mar-30 Apr 21
*Family share is based on 2 adults and 2 kids (5-14 years)
What you'll love
MILFORD SOUND OVERNIGHT CRUISE
This overnight cruise through the heart of Fiordland provides astonishing views and the ultimate Milford Sound adventure. You’ll start by departing from the Milford Sound wharf in the late afternoon before cruising through Milford Sound accompanied by our specialist nature guide. They’ll explain the history and geology of the area and be on hand to answer your questions. This cruise style is relaxed, allowing plenty of time to view the fiord’s spectacular waterfalls, rainforest, mountains and wildlife – you’re bound to encounter seals and, if you’re lucky, maybe dolphins and penguins too.
The Milford Mariner then anchors in a sheltered cove. From here you can join the guide and explore in the vessel’s tender craft (small boat) or kayaks. If you prefer, you can simply relax on deck and soak in the beauty of this amazing place. If you’re feeling brave there’s always the option of a refreshing swim too. All activities are weather dependent.
As evening falls, you’ll enjoy a delicious carvery buffet in the dining saloon – a feast prepared freshly by our on-site chef. Then it’s time to relax in the company of your fellow traveller, indulge in some star-gazing and story-sharing or simply retire to your private cabin.
The next day you’ll be able to dig into a hearty breakfast before heading back out to the Tasman Sea (weather permitting) and exploring more of the fiord.
TE ANAU GLOWWORM CAVES
Experience a mysterious underground world with a guided cave tour past the rushing water of an underground stream before drifting in silent darkness beneath the luminous shimmer of hundreds of glowworms. Your trip to the Te Anau Glowworm Caves begins with a cruise to the western shores of Lake Te Anau on one of our purpose-built scenic cruise vessels. At the entry to the caves at Cavern House, view the informative displays and learn about this geological wonder before you join your guide underground. On the tour of the caves, our friendly guides will point out the highlights and share their knowledge of the caves and its history.
Deep inside the caves, beyond the roar of the water, you will be taken by small boat into a silent hidden grotto inhabited by hundreds of glowworms, unique to New Zealand. In the subterranean darkness, they produce a glittering display that is nothing short of extraordinary.
> More Holiday@Home deals
> Search for flights
Don't forget to download the House of Travel App to view your itinerary from your mobile phone!
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Package price is per person, based on 2 Adults and 2 Children (5-14yrs) and is priced in New Zealand Dollars.
• Package price is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 30 Apr 21 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified. Blackout periods may apply.
• Quad share cabins are not suitable for children under 5 years.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ203NMSGFAM
HOT Code: CMPTNZ0321