Register / Login
UK & Europe
Kia Orana Cook Islands!
Asia River Cruises with Pandaw
NZ Family Breaks
NZ Fly & Stay
NZ Short Breaks
Cruise in to 2021/22
All on sale.
Club Med - All Inclusive
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
AFRICA | ASIA | AUSTRALIA | PACIFIC ISLANDS | THE AMERICAS | UK & EUROPE
Until 12 Dec 20 by 4pm
3 nights, water taxi, & meals from
per person share twinAsk about flights
FLEXIBLE BOOKING TERMS
> Book now with a $50pp deposit*
> Full payment not due until 18 days prior to travel
Take a break in the heart of the beautiful Marlborough Sounds and discover a whole new style of luxury. Nestled at the water’s edge alongside 52 hectares of native bushwalks, the Bay of Many Coves offers 5-star luxury in a pristine natural environment. Whether you are seeking world-class cuisine, breathtaking scenery, the spirit of adventure or simply a sense of renewal, you will find it here.
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Bay of Many Coves in a luxury one bedroom apartment
✔ Return water taxi transfers from Picton to Bay of Many Coves
✔ Full a la carte breakfast each morning overlooking the bay
✔ Join the resort managers on your first night with a pre-dinner drink and canapés on the jetty
✔ 3-course dinner each evening of your stay
Ask us about flights
From $1539 per person share twin
Travel: 23 Jun–31 Jul 20
From $1579 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Aug–30 Sep 20
From $1949 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Oct–31 Oct 20
From $2269 per person share twin
Travel: 01 Nov–23 Dec 20
What you’ll love
Relax in a spacious suite with its own private balcony overlooking the bay. Explore the native bush and surrounding waterways, improve your culinary skills (winter), revitalize in the resort’s Miritu Spa (summer), or simply kick back, soak in the hot tub, and enjoy exquisite dining with fine wines and breathtaking views.
You can make this short break as active as you wish by adding on a 3 hour guided fishing expedition, a Marlborough Sounds Cruise on the elegant Lady Karen skippered by Gordy, or a half day private guided Marlborough wine tour.
It’s the perfect short break with everything made easy from start to finish.
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
* $50pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking.
• Package price is based on share twin and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Valid for sales until 12 December 2020 unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel from 23 June to 15 December 2020.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation.
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.
Quote package code: ANZ203BOMC
HOT Code: CMPNZHOLS20
HOT privacy statement