Here's a photographic voyage through some of Argentina's most remarkable landmarks.
1. The colourful and iconic La Boca neighbourhood in Buenos Aires.
2. The vineyards (and Malbec!) of Mendoza — complete with stunning Andes backdrop.
3. The coloured hills of Purmamarca in Jujuy Province.
4. Massive and powerful Iguazú Falls.
5. Jaw-dropping San Juan Province.
6. The mouth-watering eats like hearty wood-fired empanadas.
7. The gleaming glaciers near El Calafate in the south.
8. The endless expanses of salt in the north.