Win $10,000* for your next holiday!
Whether it’s breakfast in Brussels or train tickets to Turin, Cash Passport™ Mastercard® is the prepaid travel card for dining out, ATM withdrawals, shopping online, offline and everything in between.
Every load of $100NZD in foreign currency is a chance to win $10,000 spending money. Ten runner up prizes of $1,000 to be won. Load your card before 31st July 2017 for your chance to win! What are you waiting for?
*Ends 31st July 2017. T&Cs apply. See below for full T&Cs.
Cash Passport is your prepaid Mastercard® for your travels, dining, shopping and ATM withdrawals.
You'll never be left stranded.
If you lose your card, they’ll replace it for free. And if you need cash in the meantime, they can arrange emergency cash~access worldwide.
Manage your spend
Lock in your exchange rates^ for 9 currencies before you travel so you know exactly how much you have to spend. Plus, manage your account online, anywhere, anytime.
Safety and security
with PIN and chip protection
Carry less cash and travel the world with one card with the freedom of using it at millions of shops and ATMs, everywhere Mastercard® is accepted
ENQUIRE IN STORE NOW!
^Lock in your exchange rates means the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
~ T&Cs apply. Customer must contact Customer service to report lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location.
The Multi-currency Cash Passport™ (“Cash Passport”) is an unsecured debt security issued by Travelex Card Services Limited, a member of the Travelex group. Cash Passport is not guaranteed by any member of the Travelex group or any other entity. Before you make a decision to acquire a Cash Passport, we recommend you to read the Product Disclosure Statement which is available free of charge at www.cashpassport.co.nz
. Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Multi-Currency Cash Passport™
New Zealand Chance to Win Campaign 2017
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is MasterCard Prepaid Management Services (NZ) Ltd ("Promoter") of Level 3, MasterCard House, 136 Customs Street West, Auckland New Zealand.
2. This campaign commences at 00:00 on 1st May 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 31 July 2017 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period may be amended and extended if advised by further notice. Taking part in this campaign constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This incentive campaign is open to new and existing Multi-currency Cash Passport cardholders in New Zealand (“Eligible Entrant”). For every NZD $100 equivalent loaded or reloaded, in foreign currency by an Eligible Entrant onto their Cash Passport in-store or online during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Entrant will receive one entry into a draw to win either the major prize of NZD$10,000 to be loaded on the Prize winner’s Cash Passport or one of ten runner up prizes of NZD$1,000 to be loaded on the Prize winner’s Cash Passport (“Prize”). The total prize pool is valued at NZD$20,000.
4. Eligible Entrants must not be in breach of any terms and conditions of this campaign or of the terms and conditions of their Multi-Currency Cash Passport.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time. Decision of the Promoter is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Prize winners may be liable to declare the Prize for tax purposes. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any tax payable on the Prize. If any tax is payable on the Prize it is the sole responsibility of the Prize winners.
7. The Prize must be taken as stated. If a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated it will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable.
8. If the Prize is not available for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar theme and value and this will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
9. The Prize will be drawn on 11th August 2017, at MPMS, Level 6, 165 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060, Australia (“Draw”). The first Eligible Entrant drawn out will win the major prize of NZD$10,000. The next ten Eligible Entrants drawn out will each win the runner prize of NZD$1,000 each.
10. The Prize winners will be notified by the Promoter within 2 weeks of Draw and agree they may also be notified by the branch or store from which they purchased their Cash Passport. The Prize winners must provide the Promoter with their details, last 4 digits of their Cash Passport card number and any other information required by the Promoter. If Prize Winners are not contactable within 3 weeks of Draw or does not accept the prize, the Promoter will re-draw for another winner.
11. The Prize winners’ names and other details may be used for promotions, marketing and publicity.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any delays in payment or errors due to factors outside of its reasonable control, including delays or errors in any system or load/reload transactions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all transactions and to determine whether a Prize winner has complied with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of participating in this campaign or accepting the reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. You release and agree to keep the Promoter indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by us, our directors, employees, agents and representatives arising out of your entry in this campaign or any claim by a third party arising from an act or omission by you.
16. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.