Full Time, Permanent role
Based in HOT Product Roydvale Ave, you will be a vital part of the Australia team. This is a great opportunity to work with a fun group of Hotties while utilising your travel knowledge and passion.
This role will see you will provide a professional standard of product knowledge to our HOT retail outlets. We’re looking for an energetic, team player who can provide fast and accurate support to the outlets and maximise sales and provide suitable solutions to our customers. This is a key role within our team and will also require you to actively create and take opportunities to increase sales and seek out continuous improvement to the way HOT Product operates.
What are we looking for?
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A standout team member with a desire to share ideas
- Industry experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for travel
- Knowledge of Australia is essential
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bucket loads of initiative
- The desire to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
- A great team player
Please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV to Mel Rayner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday the 12th of March 2018.
Please attach covering letter and CV