- Join a growing travel brand in the sunny Bay of Plenty!
- Randstad’s most attractive Employer Brand Awards 2017 – placed in top 10
- Awarded ‘Best Travel Agency Brand’ at the 2013 – 2017 at the National Travel Industry Awards
We are looking for exciting new team members to join our already successful House of Travel Mt Maunganui, House of Travel Papamoa & newly opened House of Travel the Crossing stores. Do you have the travel bug with loads of destinations that you have been to and plenty more on your wish list? Do you have a background in retail travel sale? Enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and being a team player are the main pre-requisites for this role so if this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for?! We would love to hear from you today.
In this role you will have the natural ability to manage client expectations, going above and beyond is what will set you apart from other travel agents. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to really establish themselves as an industry leader.
The key to your success in the role will be:
- Experience in Retail Travel Sales for a minimum of 3 years
- An ability to grow and maintain excellent customer relationships
- A real passion for people & travelling
- A dedication to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- Strong product knowledge, with a commitment to constantly developing this knowledge
- An adaptive approach, that meets the urgency of your client needs
- A record of sales success and solutions
- Technologically savvy, preferably you’ve worked with Amadeus (GDS) or a similar travel systems
- An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customers itineraries
- An ability to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive team environment
So what is in it for you?
Apart from working for an iconic Kiwi brand, House of Travel are dedicated to the personal development of each and every one of their HOTTIES. We will train, develop and inspire you to be the best you can possibly be. We offer a competitive salary with incentives for achieving sales target. We are a relaxed, fun and professional team who have all been bitten by the travel bug. If this opportunity sounds like you and you have the skills and sales ability we are looking for please email your CV along with a list of your travel experiences to the contact below.
Are you ready for your career to take off? Please send a covering letter and CV along with list of travel destinations travelled to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach covering letter and CV