An opportunity like this doesn’t come up very often, a chance to join a well-established award winning sales team who really care about service and their clientele. We require someone who has Travel Consulting experience or alternatively has sales experience and is well travelled, to complement our existing team in our new concept store and who has a natural ability to inspire valued customers and enhance their travel experiences.
Enthusiasm, energy and being a flexible team player are the main pre-requisites to this role along with recent retail travel experiences. The ability to manage client expectations and go above and beyond is what will set you apart from other travel agents. You can expect to be rewarded for your hard work with fantastic earning potential through our monthly bonus scheme. This is a unique opportunity for someone to really establish themselves as a leader in their field and to join a team who encourage and inspire others to do the same.
- Experience in a travel retail sales position or alternatively sales experience/well travelled
- An ability to grow and maintain excellent customer relationships
- A real passion for people & travelling
- A dedication to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- Excellent self-management skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Working knowledge of CRS systems – Amadeus preferred
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Continual support & training – on and off the job
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- Free parking nearby and a fantastic office space with loads of shops and cafes at your doorstep
- Office hours – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, with rostered Saturdays 10.00am to 1.00pm
If this opportunity sounds like you and you have the skills and sales ability we are looking for, please send your CV along with covering letter and travel history to Kim Beswick or Mel Hubber, email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 021 103 9926 (Kim) or 0274 303 451 (Mel)
Only applicants with New Zealand residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV