At House of Travel, we believe that the best holidays are created together. That by collaborating with our customers, we’ll help ensure they have the very best holiday experiences possible. Our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing team and we’ve got an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for travel to join us at House of Travel Stephen Parsons.
- Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
- Are you passionate about travel and delighting customers?
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
We are a busy office with a great atmosphere and love having fun! This role will see you combine your passion for travel and knowledge to create unique experiences that enrich people’s lives. You’ll enjoy crafting our customer’s ideas into something truly memorable!!
What are we looking for?
- Current experience within the NZ travel Industry
- An excellent grasp of IT and GDS applications
- Excellent time management skills and highly organised
- Travel product knowledge and well-travelled
- Ability to interact and engage with clients through your vibrant personality
- Goal oriented while focusing on targets and achieving
- A ‘can do’ attitude and high levels of attention to detail
At House of Travel we are dedicated to the personal development of each and every one of their team members. We will train, develop and inspire you to be the best you can possibly be. We offer a competitive salary with incentives for achieving sales target. To apply for this great opportunity, please send your cover letter and CV to Stephen Parsons (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will only be considering applicants who have retail travel experience – mandatory for this role. Applications close Friday 4th May 2018.
Only experienced candidates with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered
Please attach covering letter and CV