- Randstad’s most attractive Employer Brand Awards 2017 – placed in top 10
- Awarded ‘Best Travel Agency Brand’ at the 2013 – 2017 at the National Travel Industry Awards
- Are you passionate about travel and delighting customers?
We are on the hunt for a full time team member to join us at House of Travel Upper Riccarton Christchurch. Are you well-travelled with a desire to experience more in the world? Do you have a background in retail travel sales, or alternatively, do you have a proven record of sales in another industry? Enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, travel experience and being a team player are the main pre-requisites for this role. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? We would love to hear from you today.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well established award winning sales team genuinely committed to providing the best customer experience. In this role you will have the natural ability to manage client expectations - going above and beyond is what will set you apart from other travel agents.
So, what will impress us?
- An ability to grow and maintain excellent customer relationships
- A dedication to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- An adaptive approach, that meets the urgency of your client needs
- A record of sales success and solutions
- Technologically savvy, preferably you’ve worked with Amadeus (GDS) or a similar travel systems
- An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customer’s itineraries
- An ability to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive team environment
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base salary with fantastic commission earning potential
- Free parking and nearby public transport options
- Modern office space with great local cafes and shops
- Continual support & training – on and off the job
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, with rostered Saturdays 9.30am to 12.00pm
Are you ready for your career to take off? Please send a covering letter and CV along with list of travel destinations travelled to: Dalwyn Sinclair (email@example.com)
Only applicants with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV