- Randstad’s most attractive Employer Brand Awards 2017 – placed in top 10
- Awarded ‘Best Travel Agency Brand’ at the 2013 – 2017 at the National Travel Industry Awards
- Embrace work/life balance working by the beach
At House of Travel, we believe that the best holidays are created together. That by collaborating with our customers, we’ll help ensure they have the very best holiday experiences possible. Our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing team and we’ve got an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for travel to join us at House of Travel Takapuna.
- Are you looking for a career, not just a job?
- Are you passionate about travel and delighting customers?
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
We are a busy office with a great atmosphere and a highly successful team! This role will see you combine your passion for travel and knowledge to create unique experiences that enrich people’s lives. You’ll enjoy crafting our customer’s ideas into something truly memorable!!
What are we looking for?
- Experience within the NZ travel Industry (preferably 3+ years)
- A desire to succeed and excel in the land of retail travel are you a hunter and gather?
- Strong product knowledge, with a commitment to constantly developing this knowledge
- An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customers itineraries
- Passionate about your customers & creating amazing experiences together
- A real team player who wants to be part of a successful team
Working hours will be Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.00pm) & rostered Saturdays (9.30am to 12.30pm) and occasional work on Sundays. We are committed to finding the right person for our business and this role is available for an immediate start.
So if you want to earn great money, enjoy what you do and be rewarded for you hard work - apply today! Send your CV & cover letter to Andy Thompson (email@example.com)
Only experienced candidates with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV