At House of Travel, we believe that the best holidays are created together. That by collaborating with our customers, we’ll help ensure they have the very best holiday experiences possible. Our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing people and we’re looking for an experienced 'travel nut' to join New Zealand's most successful Kiwi-owned travel business.
This exciting opportunity based in our Riccarton store, will see you combine your passion for travel and knowledge to create unique experiences that enrich people’s lives. You’ll be an astute listener with an ‘ear for detail’, which allows you to customise the right holiday to every individual. You’ll enjoy crafting our customer’s ideas into something truly memorable!!
What are we looking for?
- An experienced consultant (minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Technologically savvy, preferably you’ve worked with Amadeus (GDS)
- An ability to grow and maintain excellent customer relationships
- A desire to succeed and excel in the land of retail travel
- An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customers itineraries
- Passionate about your customers & creating amazing experiences together
What is in it for you?
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Great team environment with continual support & training
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- An awesome workplace where fun & enjoyment are high on the priority list!
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to: Kristen Tetenburg, Owner Operator at email@example.com
Please attach covering letter and CV