At House of Travel, we believe that the best holidays are created together. That by collaborating with our customers, we’ll help ensure they have the very best holiday experiences possible. We are successful due to our amazing people and culture!
In the role of Travel Consultant, will see you combine your passion for travel and knowledge to create unique experiences that enrich people’s lives. You’ll enjoy crafting our customer’s ideas into something truly memorable!!
What are we looking for?
- Current experience within the NZ travel Industry & strong product knowledge
- A desire to succeed and excel in the land of retail travel
- A commitment to learning & developing your knowledge
- An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customers itineraries
- Passionate about your customers & creating amazing experiences togetherA Travel nut who loves to achieve results and hit targets, is focused & loves to have fun!!
- Work on the city-fringe and crack into the potential that Ponsonby has to offer Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Continual support & training – on and off the job
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- Free parking nearby and a fantastic office space with loads of shops and cafes at your doorstep
- Office hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, with rostered Saturdays 10.00am to 1.00pm
To launch your career ahead and join our great team - apply today! Send your CV & cover letter to Hemal Jani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV