Wellington is famous for its vibrant and creative culture, a cosmopolitan city with an energetic personality. Come and join us in the cutest little capital in the world! We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Travel Consultant with a minimum of 2 years selling experience in the NZ market place to jump on board and join in on our adventures.
In this role, you will have the natural ability to manage client expectations, going above and beyond is what will set you apart from other travel agents. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to establish themselves as an industry leader.
What will impress us?
- An ability to grow and maintain excellent customer relationships
- A real passion for people & travelling
- A dedication to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- Strong product knowledge, with a commitment to constantly developing this knowledge
- An adaptive approach, that meets the urgency of your client needs
- A record of sales success and solutions
- Technologically savvy, preferably you’ve worked with Amadeus (GDS) or a similar travel systems
- An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customer’s itineraries
- An ability to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive team environment
What’s on offer?
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Modern office space with continual support & training
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
So, what are you waiting for? Please send a covering letter and CV to Petra Otte – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV