At House of Travel, we believe that the best holidays are created together. That by collaborating with our customers, we’ll help ensure they have the very best holiday experiences possible. We truly believe that our success comes down to our amazing team and we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us at House of Travel Northlands.
We are a busy office with a great atmosphere and a highly successful and experienced team! This role will see you combine your passion for travel and knowledge to create unique experiences that enrich people’s lives. You’ll enjoy crafting our customer’s ideas into something truly memorable!!
What’s on offer?
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Continual support & training – on and off the job
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- Free parking nearby and a fantastic office space with loads of shops and cafes at your doorstep
- Office hours – Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience within the NZ travel Industry
- Extensive travel experiences which you can draw from to create amazing travel itineraries
- A desire to succeed and excel in the land of retail travel
- Strong product knowledge, with a commitment to constantly developing this knowledge
- Passionate about your customers & creating amazing experiences together
- A loyal team member who is focused and driven.
Say yes to new adventures and apply now by forwarding your CV along with a list of your travel experiences to Stacey Mullinger, Owner Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only experienced candidates with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV