At House of Travel, we believe that the best holidays are created together. That by collaborating with our customers, we’ll help ensure they have the very best holiday experiences possible. Our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing people and we’re looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join New Zealand's most successful Kiwi-owned travel business.
This exciting opportunity, will see you combine your passion for travel and knowledge to create unique experiences that enrich people’s lives. You’ll be an astute listener with an ‘ear for detail’, which allows you to customise the right holiday to every individual. You’ll enjoy crafting our customer’s ideas into something truly memorable!!
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience within the NZ travel Industry
- Extensive travel experiences which you can draw from to create amazing travel itineraries
- A desire to succeed and excel in the land of retail travel
- Strong product knowledge, with a commitment to constantly developing this knowledge
- Passionate about your customers & creating amazing experiences together
- A loyal team member who is focused and driven.
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Continual support & training – on and off the job
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- Free parking nearby
- Modern office space with great local cafes and shops
- Office hours – Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, with rostered Saturdays, 9.30am to 1.00pm (hours may vary slightly between locations)
If this opportunity sounds like you and you have the skills and sales ability we are looking for please email your CV along with a list of your travel experiences to Amanda Radovanovich email@example.com
Applications close: 11 May 2018.
Please attach covering letter and CV