Sadly, our one of our Consultant’s is leaving Motueka, so this is your chance to join our well-established award winning sales team who really care about service and their clientele, and to be part of New Zealand's most successful Kiwi-owned travel business.
Located in sunny Motueka, this exciting role as a Travel Consultant will combine your passion for travel and knowledge, with your ability to understand the unique needs of your customers to create the types of holiday experiences that enrich people’s lives. We are renowned for our customer service, and this along with your passion for travel & organisational skills will be key to a successful application.
You will have a proven travel experience with the ability to sell complete itinerary holiday experiences at a profitable margin, consistent with the HOT values which in turn inspires and exceeds customer expectations. Working hours will be Monday to Friday (9.00am to 5.30pm) & rostered Saturdays (9.30am to 12.30pm).
- Awarded ‘Best Travel Agency Brand’ at the 2013 – 2017 at the National Travel Industry Awards
- We offer a supportive culture within our award winning & highly successful ‘can-do’ team
- Permanent/full-time role – collaborating with our wonderful customers
What we are looking for:
- Proven ability to establish excellent customer relationships – people love you!
- Excellent time management skills and highly organised, with an ability to prioritise workload
- Strong product knowledge with proven commitment to learning and constantly developing knowledge
- Travel industry sales experience - minimum 2 years required
- CLIA accreditation and/or personal cruise experience
- Technologically savvy and experience working with travel systems/GDS, preferably Amadeus
Are you keen to join our team, and work with our wonderful customers in the Nelson Region, and all around NZ? We offer a competitive salary with incentives for achieving sales target. Please send a covering letter and CV to Linda Kroupa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants with New Zealand residency or a valid working visa will be considered
Please attach covering letter and CV