House of Travel is a Kiwi-owned success story and we’re going from strength to strength. We truly believe that the key to our success comes down to our amazing people! One of our experienced Consultants is off on parental leave so we are on the lookout for a Travel Consultant to join our experienced and supportive team at House of Travel Shirley on a fixed term basis.
What will impress us?
- An ability to grow and maintain excellent customer relationships
- A real passion for people & travel
- A dedication to providing outstanding customer service
- A strong community focus
- A ‘can do’ attitude & an enquiring mind
- An ability to have fun and enjoy working in a small supportive team environment
What’s on offer?
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- Continual support & training
- Modern office space with local free parking
Office hours are Monday to Friday (9.00am to 5.30pm) with rostered Saturdays (10.00am to 4.00pm)
If this opportunity sounds like you and you have the skills and sales ability we are looking for please email your CV along with a list of your travel experiences to Nicky de Clifford at email@example.com
Only candidates with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV