- Opportunity to be a part of New Zealand’s Top Retail Travel Brand for 5 years in a row
- The only Retail Travel Brand to be in the top 20 Randstad Awards for most attractive places to work for the last 6 years
- Competitive salary package, be rewarded for your hard work!
House of Travel is a Kiwi-owned success story and we’re going from strength to strength. We truly believe that the key to our success comes down to our amazing people! We are in a period of growth and we are on the lookout for an experienced Travel Consultant to join our experienced and supportive team at House of Travel Browns Bay.
What will impress us?
- An ability to grow and maintain excellent customer relationships
- A real passion for people & travel
- A dedication to providing outstanding customer service
- A strong community focus
- A ‘can do’ attitude & an enquiring mind
- An ability to have fun and enjoy working in a small supportive team environment
What’s on offer?
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- Continual support & training
- Modern office space with local free parking
Office hours are Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.00pm) with rostered Saturdays (9.30am to 12.00pm)
If this opportunity sounds like you and you have the skills and sales ability we are looking for please email your CV along with a list of your travel experiences to Kelda Cawood email@example.com
Only candidates with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV