Orbit is the specialised business travel division of the House of Travel Group – one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted travel brands. Orbit Auckland is a fast paced and growing business currently seeking a Short-haul Travel Consultant to jump on board and join the team!
To be successful in this role you will combine your passion for travel and knowledge enhancing the reputation of Orbit Travel by providing quality service to the customers through all communication channels. You will sell complete itinerary experiences in a way which consistently inspires and exceeds customer expectations.
Skills & experience:
- Ability to qualify customer requirements quickly
- Positive, cheerful and clear phone manner
- Dedicated to a high level of service with strong ownership skills
- Promote and encourage a positive team environment with a willingness to assist others
- Have a strong network of contacts
- Ability to analyse and assess product options
- Results focused, driven by challenge and passion to excel
- Knowledge of world geography, time zones and current affairs
- NZQA recognised Travel qualifications (desired but not essential)
- Health & well-being package
- Competitive remuneration & travel discounts
- Casual dress code
- Great team environment and be part of the wider House of Travel Group
- Modern office space in central Parnell, surrounded my great eateries
- Close to public transport & or nearby free parking
- THE PEOPLE – you will be stepping into a supportive, fun team environment
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV through to Ryan Manson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with industry experience and NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV