HOT, as we like to call ourselves, is a Kiwi-owned company built on a clear set of values we all believe in; including a sense of fun, high energy and pride. We love what we do and it shows. We are looking for Junior to Senior level Travel Consultant with 1+ years’ experience to join us at House of Travel Johnsonville.
- Time for change and a new challenge?
- Looking to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Are you passionate about travel and delighting customers?
As a Travel Consultant you will have the natural ability to manage client expectations and going above and beyond is what will set you apart from other travel agents. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to really establish themselves as an industry leader.
What are we looking for?
- Travel Consulting experience (2 - 3 years)
- An excellent grasp of IT and GDS applications
- Excellent time management skills and highly organised
- Travel product knowledge and well-travelled
- Ability to interact and engage with clients through your vibrant personality
- Goal oriented while focusing on targets and achieving
- A ‘can do’ attitude with bucket loads of initiative
What’s on offer?
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Great team environment with continual support & training
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- An awesome workplace where fun & enjoyment are high on the priority list!
We are continually looking to grow and need talented individuals to continue our exciting journey! Say yes to new adventures and apply now by forwarding your CV along with a list of destinations you have travelled to, to Danny Hooper at email@example.com
Only applicants with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV