We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to jump on board and join the House Of Travel Design team.
In this exciting role as Senior Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Destination Marketing Managers, Customer Engagement Manager and Online Manager to deliver above and below the line marketing communications which uphold the House of Travel Brand. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in a role that involves high volume, fast turn-around tactical advertising across both print and digital media. They will provide creative direction and manage the flow of work across the Design team, all the while being a Senior Designer, which means that this person needs to be a multitasking, highly organised super star!
The key to your success in the role will be:
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or similar
- 7+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced graphic design environment
Skills / Competencies
- Highly competent in Adobe creative suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Knowledge of Adobe Animate software a bonus
- Comprehensive understanding of brand and design principles
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to deadline
- Team player, open minded and flexible
- Professional manner and sound relationship building skills
- A sense of humour
- Passionate customer advocate
- Excellent creative and innovative skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
If you think that this role sounds like you, please apply with an expression of interest and your CV to Stephanie Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday, 4th April 2018.
Please attach covering letter and CV