Orbit World Travel Auckland is a fast-paced growing corporate travel business and part of the House of Travel group.
Located in Parnell and reporting to the Commercial Team Leader, this role is responsible for assisting the account managers and team leader Commercial in developing and executing sales activities for a portfolio of companies and new business opportunities. This role is a great introduction to travel Account Management in an award winning Travel Management Company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for the customer and building relationships
- An excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied and substantial workload with follow-up accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have permanent NZ residence visa and work permit
- Competitive remuneration
- Travel discounts
- Great team environment and part of the wider House of Travel Group
- Excellent customer relationships you will be coming into a winning team
- Modern office space in central Parnell surrounded my great eateries
- Close to public transport
We are a thriving business and the successful candidate will be committed to rolling their sleeves up, working hard and having fun. In return the successful candidate's contribution, commitment and value will be rewarded.
How to apply
Applications for this role close on the 9th March 2018 and should be sent in confidence to Kim Walsh, Commercial Team Leader email@example.com
Please attach covering letter and CV