Based in HOT Product, Roydvale Avenue, Christchurch, you will be a vital part of the Longhaul Reservations team. You will provide a professional standard of product knowledge to our House of Travel retail outlets. You will provide fast and accurate product support to the HOT outlets ensuring they maximise sales and provide suitable solutions to our customers. In addition, you will actively create and take opportunities to increase sales and margin for HOT Product and the Retail Travel customer group and look for and implement continuous improvements to the way HOT Product operates.
The key to your success in this role will be:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A standout team member with a desire to share ideas
- Industry experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for travel
- Knowledge of, and the ability to work across all Longhaul destinations is essential
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bucket loads of initiative
- The desire to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
Please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV to Amanda Southon at email@example.com
Applications close Friday the 18th of May.
Please attach covering letter and CV